TrojanHunter 6.2 is an advanced malware scanner that detects all sorts of malware such as trojans, spyware, adware and dialers. It searches for and removes trojans from your system.
With an easy-to-use Scanner and a Guard that scans in the background, TrojanHunter is a must-have complement to your virus scanner.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
TrojanHunter uses several proven methods to find a wide variety of trojans such as file scanning, port scanning, memory scanning and registry scanning.
The difference to many other trojan scanners is that TrojanHunter also allows you to add custom trojan definitions and detection rules using the easy to understand dialogs.
Moreover, it includes several additional tools, such as NetStat viewer, Memory String Extractor, Process Viewer, Auto-Start Explorer and various plug-ins.
TrojanHunter comes with a Live Update features that keeps the Trojan signatures current.
- Excellent detection rate
- Scans memory, files, registry and ports
- Scans archives and packed files
- Extremely fast scan engine – don’t waste hours waiting for results
- High-speed file scan engine capable of detecting modified trojans
- Memory scanning for detecting any modified variant of a particular build of a trojan
- Registry scanning for detecting traces of trojans in the registry
- Inifile scanning for detecting traces of trojans in configuration files
- Port scanning for detecting open trojan ports
- The Advanced Trojan Analyzer, an exclusive feature of Trojan Hunter, is able to find whole classes of trojans using advanced scanning techniques
- TrojanHunter Guard for resident memory scanning – detect any trojans if they manage to start up
- LiveUpdate utility for effortless ruleset updating via the Internet
- Process list giving details about every running process on the system, including the path to the actual executable file
- Accurate removal of all detected trojans – even if they are running or if the trojan has injected itself into another process
- Built-in netstat viewer
- Extensive help files
Supported OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Size: 4.83 MB