Acronis True Image 2018 is a full-system image backup solution for your PC, Mac, mobile devices, and social network accounts.
It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Acronis True Image 2018 is an integrated backup and recovery software that ensures the security of all of the information on your PC. Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur, such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash.
Online Backup allows you to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud.
Your data will be protected even if your computer is lost, stolen, or destroyed, and your data can be entirely recovered onto a new device, if needed.
Acronis True Image 2018 Key Features:
- Disk backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- File backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- Rescue bootable media
- Hard disk cloning
- Data archivhing
- Family data protection
- File synchronization
- Security and privacy tools
- Full Disk-Image Backup. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data, not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.
- Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
Supported Windows OS: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s new in Acronis True Image 2018:
- New! Backup Statistics and Activity graphically represents content of a backup, provides statistics for backed-up file categories, such as documents, photos, videos, music, and others.
- Improved Media Builder to create WinPE media by using Windows Recovery Environment without downloading the additional component – Windows ADK or Windows AIK (up to 6 GB).
- New! Active Protection Dashboard monitors how many potentially risky processes have been flagged, and the number of files duplicated in cache to protect them from the risky processes.
- Improved Active Protection compatibility with Windows Defender and other third-party antivirus software.
- Improved Clone disk utility. By using the volume shadow copy service (VSS), Acronis True Image allows you to create a snapshot of the active partition and boot from the new disk.
- New! Conversion to Virtual Machine – Convert Acronis backup files to the Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive format to ensure the system will boot starting a virtual machine with Hyper-V. You can also mount a .vhd(x) file as a virtual hard drive.
- New! Faster file and system recovery with the enabled WAN optimization option that increases download speed from Acronis Cloud data centers.
- New! Faster Incremental Backup for disk and partition backups with Acronis Changed Block Tracker (CBT).
- New! Laptop power setting allows you to pause backup while working on battery to save the battery power.
Changes in Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 10640:
- Unable to select a backup destination, the “Select destination” text is not clickable.
- After the update from build 9850 to build 10410, the entries on the Activity tab are not shown if the number of the entries was quite large.
- If the product was activated offline with a perpetual license, it demands reactivation when an Internet connection is enabled.
- Under a WinPE media, the data cannot be recovered from a backup located on an NAS, the error “Acronis True Image backup file is corrupted” appears.
- Backup stops after clicking “Back up now” if the setting “Do not back up on battery” is turned on and the power cord is unplugged.
- In the notification area, the Acronis Active Protection icon is shown as unavailable after the update from build 9207 to build 9660.
Size: 542.77 MB
Download Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 10640 for Windows
Download Acronis True Image 2018 Bootable ISO