Acronis True Image 2019 is a full-system image backup solution for your PC, Mac, mobile devices, and social network accounts.
It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Acronis True Image 2019 is an integrated backup and recovery software that ensures the security of all of the information on your PC. Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur, such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash.
Online Backup allows you to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud.
Acronis True Image 2019 can backup your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions. And even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Acronis True Image 2019 Key Features:
- Back up what you want, how you want with tools like the full image, file/folder-level backups, active disk cloning, event-based scheduling, non-stop backups, and a boot media builder.
- Know everything about your backup at a glance. Track the status of backups, see file sizes, and measure backup speeds, and view color-coded displays of the type of data stored.
- Control where you store your data, whether it’s locally on an external hard drive, network folder or NAS device, off-site in the cloud, or a combination to ensure total protection.
- Hide your data from prying eyes while it’s in transit, in the cloud, or on your local desktop using password-protected AES-256 encryption.
- Put your off-site backup in the secure Acronis Cloud. Our data centers are SSAE-16 and Tier III-certified to ensure security and availability.
- Create a unique, blockchain-based “fingerprint” so you can confirm a file is authentic and unchanged. Only available with a Premium Subscription.
- Full Disk-Image Backup. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications, and data. Not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.
- Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application, and all your data to your existing computer. Or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
Supported Windows OS: Windows XP SP3, 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s new in Acronis True Image 2019:
- New! Backup Statistics and Activity graphically represents the content of a backup, provides statistics for backed-up file categories, such as documents, photos, videos, music, and others.
- Improved Media Builder to create WinPE media by using Windows Recovery Environment without downloading the additional component – Windows ADK or Windows AIK (up to 6 GB).
- New! Active Protection Dashboard monitors how many potentially risky processes have been flagged, and the number of files duplicated in the cache to protect them from the risky processes.
- Improved Active Protection compatibility with Windows Defender and other third-party antivirus software.
- Improved Clone disk utility. By using the volume shadow copy service (VSS), Acronis True Image allows you to create a snapshot of the active partition and boot from the new disk.
- New! Conversion to Virtual Machine – Convert Acronis backup files to the Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive format to ensure the system will boot starting a virtual machine with Hyper-V. You can also mount a .vhd(x) file as a virtual hard drive.
- New! Faster file and system recovery with the enabled WAN optimization option that increases download speed from Acronis Cloud data centers.
- New! Faster Incremental Backup for disk and partition backups with Acronis Changed Block Tracker (CBT).
- New! Laptop power setting allows you to pause backup while working on the battery to save the battery power.
Changes in Acronis True Image 2019:
- Acronis Survival Kit. Puts everything needed for recovery on a single external hard drive. From boot media to backups of the system partition and/or the entire computer.
- Acronis Active Protection. Detects and stops ransomware attacks automatically with integrated AI-based defense, protecting files, system, and now network shares and NAS devices.
- Active Disk Cloning. Create an exact replica of either a Windows or Mac system while it is in use. Without having to stop and reboot your system. Great for data migration.
- Visual Dashboard. Allows users to manage data at a glance with graphic displays of the amount of data backed up, the number of versions, and the types of files.
- Backup Clean-up. Enables users to free up disk space by manually selecting and deleting unwanted versions of backups. While helping to avoid recovery conflict issues.
Size: 411.45 MB