Acronis True Image WD Edition Software helps to utterly clone your present system drive onto your new WD laborious drive. It assures that each one of your vital knowledge, together with photographs, movies, music, paperwork, and purposes, is absolutely protected. You can get well them shortly within the occasion of any catastrophe.
Cloning makes a precise copy of your previous system drive in your new WD laborious drive, together with the working system, purposes, knowledge, preferences, and e-mail settings. Everything shall be current and function precisely because it did in your previous laborious drive.
Acronis True Image WD Edition Software helps WD Advanced Format Drives and ensures that each one partition is optimally aligned. ATI WD Edition supplies full-system picture backup and restoration of your own home PC’s working system, purposes, settings, and private files.
Acronis True Image WD Edition Software is predicated on the award-winning Acronis True Image backup, restore, and disaster recovery program. Use the intuitive graphical consumer interface to simply outline the place you’ll be backing up your PC and the way usually.
Create copies of your laborious drive with just some fast steps whereas persevering with to work. If you lose a vital file or have to get well an earlier version of it, don’t fear. You can return it in time to retrieve it in seconds.
Key Features of Acronis True Image WD Edition Software:
- Drive Cloning. Copies the supply drive to a brand new WD drive, leaving all knowledge on the supply drive.
- Drive Migration. Erase the supply drive after the brand new WD drive has been imaged.
- Drive Deployment. Enables customers to arrange a WD drive in order that chosen folders or partitions will be excluded from the vacation spot picture.
- Drive Image Backup. The long-term utilization of the Drive Kit software program shall be to supply full drive picture backups of a supply drive at any time. Backup drive photographs shall be saved as a file, which will be copied to any directly connected drive, network-attached storage drive, or optical media (CD/DVD).
- Drive Image Recovery. The Recovery Manager allows customers to revive a drive picture from a direct or community-connected drive. The Recovery Manager also can erase only a portion of the drive for use for the restored drive picture, or all the earlier OS.
- Create a Bootable Standalone Recovery Manager. With the Drive Kit software program, customers can create a bootable ISO picture file. It comprises the WD Drive Kit Standalone Recovery Manager software program.
- Recover a Drive Image from the Bootable Recovery Manager. The bootable Standalone Recovery Manager allows customers to get well a drive picture from both a CD/DVD drive, a direct-attached drive, or a network-attached drive.
My Book, My Book Duo, My Passport Ultra (WD Backup), My Passport Ultra Metal, WD Blue, WD Blue (Mobile), WD Black, WD Black (Mobile), WD Gold, WD RE / WD RE4, WD Re+, WD Se, WD Red, WD Red (Mobile), WD Red Pro, WD AV, WD Blue SSHD, WD Black SSHD, WD Desktop Performance, WD Desktop Mainstream, WD Network, WD Laptop Mainstream, WD S25.
Changes in Acronis True Image WD Edition 2021 Build 39197:
- [Mac] Support for Apple silicon processors.
- [Mac] [Win] License period extension by connecting a new Western Digital device.
- [Mac] [Win] Support for WD Passport SSD.
- [Mac] [Win] Bug fixes and other improvements.
Changes in Acronis True Image WD Edition 2020 Build 28080:
- Fixed: The base version was up to date to the version degree of Acronis True Image 2020 Update 3.
- Changes in Acronis True Image WD Edition Software 24430:
- Fixed: Backup jobs get scheduled to be carried out weekly even when the “Do not schedule” possibility is chosen.
- Fixed: Certain binaries of the Acronis True Image WD Edition Software stay on the system after a replacement to the retail version.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 32/64-bit versions
- Windows 8.1 32/64-bit versions
- Windows 7 32/64-bit versions
Supported file systems
- Linux SWAP
Supported storage media
- Hard disk drives (HDD)
- Solid State Drives (SSD)
- Networked storage devices
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0, eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394), SCSI, and PC card storage devices
Supported Apple MacOS:
- macOS Big Sur 11
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
- macOS Sierra 10.12
- OS X El Capitan 10.11
Supported file systems
- HFS+ (including Core Storage)
- NTFS (including Boot Camp)
Size: 781 MB