[email protected] Boot Disk 12 is a bootable CD/DVD/USB disk that allows you to boot up your computer and fix most startup and PC configuration problems.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
The self-contained boot environment by-passes the operating system allowing you to boot previously unbootable PCs. The WinPE 3.0 Operating System runs entirely from Random Access Memory (RAM).
It enables you to insert a second CD that contains drivers or software or can be used for CD/DVD burning. Installation package contains all necessary tools to create bootable USB/CD/DVD media.
By using the [email protected] Disk Image tool of Active Boot Disk you can create and restore two different types of disk images: Backup Disk Image and Raw Disk Image.
[email protected] Boot Disk 12 (DOS edition) combines six powerful DOS tools that let you recover your lost data, reset Windows passwords, make raw disk image and securely erase data.
[email protected] Boot Disk 12 comes with a collection of powerful utilities, giving you the confidence to repair failed systems:
- [email protected] Disk Image for backing up your disks
- [email protected] Password Changer for resetting your local password
- [email protected] KillDisk for hard drive erasing
- [email protected] File Recovery for data recovery
- [email protected] Partition Recovery for advanced partition recovering
- [email protected] Hard Disk Monitor for HDD monitoring
- [email protected] Partition Manager for partition creation and editing
- [email protected] Data CD/DVD Burner for advanced burning disks
- Network Utilities for network configuration and access
- System utilities – all useful tools for system
- Internet Utilities for browsing web, etc.
- Console tools – DiskPart, PowerShell …
Other Utilities in [email protected] Boot Disk 12:
- Hard Disk Drive temperature and S.M.A.R.T attributes monitoring utility
- Terminal client, Web browser, Telnet and FTP Clients, and other connectivity tools
- Paint, Notepad, WordPad, Calculator, Task Manager, Registry Editor, Disk editor and other PC tools
- Disk Defragmenter provides high speed file optimizing to improve read/write operations from a hard disk
- Network access via TCP/IP, network configurator
- Ability to load additional drivers on-the-fly
- Data CD/DVD burning capable
- A File Manager (Explorer) allows you to browse directories, search, copy and move files and folders
Operating Systems Supported for Recovery on Boot Target:
- Windows Desktops: NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Windows Servers : NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012
- Any DOS distributions: MS-DOS, PC-DOS, FreeDOS, DR-DOS,…
- Any Linux distributions: openSUSE, Ubuntu, CentOS,…
- Apple MacOS: any MacOS X ver 10 and higher
- Any Intel-based Unix: PC-BSD, FreeBSD, SunOS,…
Changes in [email protected] Boot Disk 12.0:
- WinPE upgraded to v. 10 (based on Windows 10 SP1)
- Improvements in Boot Disk Creator
- All Boot Disk tools adopted for HiDPI
- Included the latest software versions:
Size: 501.09 MB