Active@ File Recovery 17 for Windows is an easy to use, safe, and efficient data recovery tool, even if your system is not bootable. It provides the ability to effectively recover data as a result of having been accidentally deleted, formatted or otherwise lost.
Active@ File Recovery is a powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally files and directories, that have been lost or deleted from your system.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
Using Active@ File Recovery for Windows you will be able to recover lost or deleted files. The utility scans computer hard drives in minutes and displays all files which can be recovered. It allows you to recover the deleted files from the Recycle Bin. As well as those deleted after avoiding the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete). And allows you to recover data after formatting or loss of partitions.
Active@ File Recovery 17 will also undelete files that have been lost by damage, virus or directory destruction.
Active@ File Recovery Professional package also includes integrated Active@ Disk Editor (or Hex Viewer), Virtual RAID reconstructor, being able to recover damaged RAID disk arrays, and File Organizer needed to re-organize and rename files detected by their signatures.
Active@ File Recovery Ultimate Edition extends the Professional package with Active@ Boot Disk Lite. It is a bootable WinPE-based ISO Image that you can burn to CD/DVD/Blu-ray or write to USB Flash Disk using supplied Bootable Disk Creator. Windows PE boots from this CD/DVD/USB and you are able to recover partitions as well as recover particular files and folders from the lightweight Windows recovery environment. This is crucial for unbootable systems. Ultimate package also includes Linux-based bootable Active@ LiveCD, being able to boot all the latest x86 and x64 UEFI secure boot systems.
Active@ File Recovery 17 Features:
- Photos recovery, pictures recovery if they were deleted from flash media, or lost due to formatting a memory card
- Large disks and disk arrays (RAID) supported (large than 2TB)
- Data Recovery on unbootable due to a computer crash, virus attack, damage by malicious program, or power failure PCs (Ultimate package)
- Recovers from damaged Microsoft FAT/exFAT, NTFS/NTFS+EFS, Apple HFS+, Unix UFS/XFS, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS file systems
- File Organizer for files detected by signatures allows to re-organize files in folders tree, rename files based on the internal attributes and preview re-organized data before actual recovery occurs (Professional packages)
- Recovery for all Windows versions supported
- Recovers deleted files from damaged, formatted or reformatted partitions
- File recovery for files and documents that have been lost by disk formatting, damaged by virus attack, or a power failure
- Partition recovery after disk partition(s) loss / deletion / re-format / physical damage on FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+, UFS, XFS, ExtFs and BtrFs
- Raw Disk Image (sector-by-sector copy) & Raw Compressed Disk Image creation for future data analysis and data recovery from the image
- Supports hardware RAID disk arrays virtual reconstruction. RAID data recovery (Professional packages)
- Full support for multi-language character sets (Unicode), recovers files and folders having names containing not only Latin characters
- Different types of drive scan: QuickScan (Fast), SuperScan (Slow), and Last Chance recovery
- SuperScan technology recognizes 135 file types by signatures and sorts them in folders
- The software is not strictly limited to finding these specific file types. Custom file signatures can be defined using simple scripting language. When the logical structure of a hard drive is heavily corrupted, this signature scan will use a special algorithm to seek out such files. Under typical file deletion or formatting of a hard drive, a regular scan is sufficient to reveal files of ANY type.
Features supported: NTFS, ReFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+, XFS, JFS, UFS, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS; HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, SAS, SCSI hard drives; USB Flash, SD, MMC, CompactFlash; RAID reconstruction (RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5, Span); Deleted/damaged partitions recovery
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Active@ File Recovery 17.0:
- More pre-defined file signatures recognition: Microsoft SQL Server Databases (MDF), Virtual Hard Drive Files (VHDX)
- Support for Microsoft’s ReFS versions 3.x file system data recovery
- Improvements in Linux/Unix JFS and XFS file systems data recovery
- Improved handling of dynamic virtual disk arrays: Microsoft’s LDM & Linux’s LVM
- Improved software stability while working with damaged disks
- Improvements in Windows Storage Spaces partitions handling
- Data recovery for ReFS file system having non-standard sector sizes: 1024, 2048 & 4096 bytes
- Improved Custom Signatures scripting for user templates creation to search deleted file by their signatures
- Professional & Ultimate packages: the latest Active@ Disk Editor version 7 included
- Ultimate package: Active@ Boot Disk switched to WinPE 10 x64 base, Active@ LiveCD switched to KDE5 base
Size: 23.2 MB