AOMEI Backupper is a professional-like, easy-to-use backup and recovery software, free for home users and commercial use, fully protects your computer from data loss. It lets you securely backup PC and Server, provides one-click backup your system partition or disk and does it in minutes.
This software also can explore the created image and restore it to the hard drive if your data gets lost or corrupted. You can create a bootable rescue disk for recovering your data when the system crashes and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface. AOMEI Backupper lets you clone the partition or disk, too.
The software already supports the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) that enables the data backup process and does not interfere with the running applications.
This option of AOMEI Backupper is very efficient because backup data can still be made when you’re working.
AOMEI Backupper Features:
- System Backup: One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications without interrupting system run.
- Disk Backup: Backup your hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows.
- Partition and Volume Backup: If you just want to back up a partition or volume, not the entire disk, the feature will be your best choice. With it, you can back up one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file.
When your computer occurs some problems, such as accidentally deleted files, the system can not start, virus damage, by using the created backup before, you can restore the system to its previous normal state or retrieve lost data.
- System Recovery: Easily and quickly restore system partition and ensure system bootable after completing the recovery process.
- Disk and Partition Recovery: Reliably recover the whole hard disk drive, partition or dynamic volume to the original state.
- Selective file restores: Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
In addition to backup and restore functions, AOMEI Backupper supports cloning operations. If you need to upgrade hard drive, or replace the old disk, or migrate hard drive to a new one, this feature can be more convenient for your work.
- Disk Clone: Directly copy one hard drive to another without creating an image file. The program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process and supports to clone small disk to larger disk as well as copy traditional hard drive to solid-state drive.
- Partition and Volume Clone: Directly create an exact duplication of partition or dynamic volume and exactly transfer it to another partition or volume.
AOMEI Backupper Other Features:
- Incremental & differential backups: Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to take less time and save storage space.
- Encryption and Compression: You can set a password for each backup to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry-leading compression algorithm to compress image files in order to take up less disk space.
- Image file checker and explorer: Check data integrity of image file to ensure the backups can be restored successfully. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups: Add comments to backups so that the backups can be further identified and clarified. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media: You can create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows can not boot.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported File Systems: NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, EXT2, EXT3 and other file systems
Storage Devices: Internal hard disks, External hard disks, Solid-state drive (SSD), USB flash drives, Thumb Drives, Network-attached storage (NAS), cloud drive, Hardware RAID, Dynamic Disk and Virtual machine system, etc.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 5.6.0
- Added new function: wake computer from sleep or hibernate mode to run scheduled tasks.
- The optimized calculation method of “Run one time everyday” option in “Event triggers” in order to make calculation time consistent with computer time.
- Optimized the “USB plugin” prompt delay popup when the system in high DPI.
- Optimized backup scheme to automatically delete old backups based on specified values.
- Optimized backup method for a BitLocker partition: the program will no longer back up a BitLocker-encrypted partition with sector-by-sector after being decrypted.
- Fixed issue: “Configuration changes that require a full backup” prompts when performing incremental backup after restoring disk or partition to the original location.
- Fixed issue: the differential backup scheme doesn’t take effect in some cases.
- Fixed issue: there is no detailed prompt information for network connection failed except for error code 311.
- Fixed issue: error code 4162 occurs when restoring files larger than 4GB to BitLocker-encrypted partition.
- Fixed issue: file system damaged after restoring a BitLocker-encrypted partition to the original location.
- Fixed issue: failed to assign drive letters when restoring the system under Windows PE.
- Fixed issue: file backup crashes since too many files are currently in use.
- Fixed issue: error code 4123 occurs when performing incremental or differential backup again for restored GPT disk partitions.
- Fixed issue: the restore task for File Sync completed successfully but the file does not exist.
- Fixed issue: switching the schedule type to “Real-time Sync”, “USB plug in”, or “Event triggers” will not work when editing tasks.
Size: 147.61 MB