O&O BlueCon 15 is the disaster recovery software when a PC or server no longer starts. It provides a collection of strong tools for users, administrators, and service technicians consequently damaged Windows systems can be made operational again without any prior installation.
The Windows based user interface makes it so easy to use O&O BlueCon that less time is needed for training. O&O BlueCon is at an administrator’s side during the course of a daily routine as well as whenever disaster strikes.
O&O BlueCon starts all programs directly from a bootable medium (CD/DVD or USB stick). And can so avoid the risk of data loss caused by overwriting data on the computer, which might be the case with a new installation.
Seamless integration of all components saves the user the time-consuming job of collecting individual programs.
O&O BlueCon is an administrator’s IT first aid kit for day to day use.
O&O BlueCon 15 Benefits:
- NEW: Creation of a PXE Boot Medium direct from the Boot Assistant
- NEW: Bitlocker drives can be unlocked and accessed
- NEW: Scripting over Windows 10 networks
- Restoring accidentally deleted data
- Backing up and restoring data
- Driver problems and service issues
- Secure deletion of data volumes
- Resetting passwords
- Partitioning hard disks
- Combat errors in the registry database
- Advanced error detection – EventViewer and CheckDisk
- Locating and removing data
- Downloading additional tools: Integrated web browser
- Support too for Hyper-V
- Supports Windows 7 to Windows Server 2016
Start directly from bootable medium
All O&O BlueCon programs and features can be run directly from the O&O BlueCon bootable medium without any installation. Eeven if Windows is defective or no longer able to start. The integrated tools are extremely easy to use and require little time for learning how to use them.
NEW: Create a PXE Boot medium from BuildPE
In a Microsoft network environment, clients can now be started over a network – no DVD or USB stick is required. Using the PXE boot medium created within O&O BlueCon, customers can now boot a computer over their networks from a remote machine, rather than having to use a local medium such as a hard disk, CD, DVD or USB stick.
Embed drivers: O&O DriverLoader
One very special feature is the O&O DriverLoader which automatically recognizes all system components and loads the necessary drivers. If the driver for a particular hardware is missing, the user can quickly embed it into the running system so that he can then have complete access to this device.
Professional data restoration: O&O DiskRecovery
The new O&O DiskRecovery finds and reconstructs files that were accidentally deleted or lost as a result of software error. O&O DiskRecovery searches for lost data through every sector of the hard disk, memory card, or USB stick.
Easy hard disk management: O&O PartitionManager
O&O PartitionManager will let you create, delete, extend and shrink partitions. It will also allow you to change the size of a system partition and rearrange files to save space on them.
Access a computer without an administrator password
The O&O BlueCon UserManager gives you access to all registered users. You can change forgotten passwords in just a few clicks so that a user can quickly login with a new password.
Permanently delete data
The user-friendly O&O SafeErase Wizard helps you delete sensitive data and entire drives so securely. It prevents the data from ever being recovered again. Not even with specialized software. Thanks to the five different deletion methods, data can be overwritten up to 35 times.
Backup data from defective Windows systems
Copy your data from defective systems onto external disks. You can access data on your system without having to overwrite it. This gives you the security of knowing that no data will be lost. TheO&O BlueCon FileExplorer allows you to access all files and folders.
- Defective driver installation after changing hardware causes blue screen
- Windows fails to start for no explainable reason
- Defective Windows updates
- User has forgotten his Windows password
- Files without backups are accidentally deleted
- Malicious code has damaged the system
- Data needs to be permanently deleted from the hard disk
- Resolve problems with drivers and services
- Search for errors and check drives
- Resolve Windows errors and restore systems
- Manage users and reset forgotten passwords
- Secure data deletion before computer disposal or transfer
- Recover files that were accidentally deleted
- Search for, copy, and reposition data
- Reload driver even before program start
- Download additional tools: Integrated web browser
Two editions: Admin and Tech Editions.
- The Admin Edition is person-bound, i.e. it is licensed per administrator and can be applied to all computers in the company.
- The Admin Edition Plus also contains O&O DiskImage for backing up and restoring data.
- The Tech Edition allows the user to provide a data recovery service to clients. It is licensed per technician, i.e. it allows a technician to work on any number of different computers.
- The Tech Edition Plus also contains O&O DiskImage for backing up and restoring data.
- Workstations: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Server: Windows 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
New in O&O BlueCon 15:
- BitLocker drives can be unlocked and accessed
- Data Recovery: The latest version of O&O DiskRecovery 12
- Data Backup: the new major version of O&O DiskImage 12
- Data Deletion: The new major version of O&O SafeErase 11
- AddIns are now in ZIP Format: Customers can add their own tools now with consummate ease (Notepad++ etc.)
- And much more…
Size: 490 MB
Click here to Download
Click here to Download
Download O&O BlueCon Tech Edition 15.0 Build 4073 (32-bit)
Download O&O BlueCon Tech Edition 15.0 Build 4073 (64-bit)
Download O&O BlueCon Admin Edition 15.0 Build 4073 (32-bit)
Download O&O BlueCon Admin Edition 15.0 Build 4073 (64-bit)