GoodSync Enterprise 10 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm.
It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
You can use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with company server.
GoodSync Enterprise connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud based solutions. All new block level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Enterprise uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
GoodSync Enterprise Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers/devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- Syncs not just Windows folders but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, S3. GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB), FTP server, WebDAV server, Secure FTP (SSH) server, Amazon S3 server.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. GoodSync can sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization: Exclude and Include Filters. Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- 64-bit version, not just 32-bit. GoodSync for Windows comes both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name, so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync Enterprise 10.9.7
- GSTP-3: new version of GSTP protocol: establishes connections faster, better scalability.
- GSTP-3 computers (ver ≥ 10.9.7) cannot talk to GSTP-2 computers (ver < 10.9.7).
- So all your computers must be running GoodSync ver ≥ 10.9.7 or ver < 10.9.7, but not mix of both.
- GSTP client: fast cloning of connections, speeds up startup of Sync with many threads.
- GSTP client: do not list shared computers that are offline, cannot connect to them anyway.
- GSTP server: fixed Session pickup may not work on 2nd and later attempts.
- GSTP forwarders: present full certificate chain to clients.
- GSTP server: fixed Protect System Files feature, adjust to new paths.
- GSTP server: fixed GetFileOwnerACL not implemented.
- For Windows Server: Increased max number of simultaneous connections from 10 to 15.
- Localization: Fixed cannot open file ‘C:/Program Files/Siber Systems/GoodSync/en-english.rfi’.
- Amazon CD: Added retry on HTTP error 504 Gateway Timeout.
- MS Graph: Use token cache file msgraph-fs-cache.tic, just like we did in OneDrive.
- MS Graph: Added more file types that cannot be resolved by-path.
- Ticket Upload: Show progress of ticket upload, as it can be a time-consuming process.
- CC Runner Installer: When updating CC Runner, do not start CC Runner from System Account.
Size: 44.53 MB