GoodSync Enterprise 10 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm.
It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
You can use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with company server.
GoodSync Enterprise connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud based solutions. All new block level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Enterprise uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
GoodSync Enterprise Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers/devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- Syncs not just Windows folders but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, S3. GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB), FTP server, WebDAV server, Secure FTP (SSH) server, Amazon S3 server.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. GoodSync can sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization: Exclude and Include Filters. Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- 64-bit version, not just 32-bit. GoodSync for Windows comes both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name, so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync Enterprise 10.8.4 :
- MS Graph: Added new file system for Microsoft Drive, based on new MS Graph API.
- MS Graph: This is Experimental Beta release, less subject to Error 429 though.
- Fixed: Cannot connect to local GoodSync server: server: Cannot get user: User -(undefined)-.
- Do not allow Limited User to use Elevation to get to folders that are forbidden to him.
- Account Manager: Do Not remove Accounts that have no File System for their URL.
- S3: Fixed getting location of bucket for URL-based scheme, could cause infinite recursion.
Size: 41.67 MB
Click here to Download
Click here to Download
Download GoodSync Enterprise 10.8.4.4
Download GoodSync Enterprise 10.8.2.2 Portable
Download GoodSync Pro 10.6.1.7 for macOS
Download GoodSync Pro 220.127.116.11 for Linux (x86) NitroFlare
Download GoodSync Pro 18.104.22.168 for Linux (x64) NitroFlare