GoodSync Enterprise 10 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm.
It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
You can use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with the company server.
GoodSync Enterprise connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud-based solutions. All new block-level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Enterprise uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
GoodSync Enterprise Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers/devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- Syncs not just Windows folders but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, S3. GoodSync can sync any two folders located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB), FTP server, WebDAV server, Secure FTP (SSH) server, Amazon S3 server.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. GoodSync can sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to the desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- 64-bit version, not just 32-bit. GoodSync for Windows comes both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify a folder path that starts with a volume name so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync Enterprise 10.9.34:
- GSTP client: fixed possible ‘401 Unauthorized’ error when reconnecting.
- GSTP client: fixed connection recovery on reconnects, esp when the conveyor is present.
- GSTP client: try for direct connection more often after recovery, to get it sooner.
- GSTP client: memorize auth context, to speed up recovery on reconnect.
- GSTP server: Fixed rare file corruption on recovery when the conveyor is running.
- GSTP server: UPNP: speedup discovery, store more in UPNP cache.
- GSTP server: UPNP: register before UPnP discovery, as it can take longer.
- Profile: Move GS Profile Folder from C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Roaming\GoodSync to C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Local\GoodSync.
- Reading Jobs: If we cannot find Unnamed Bookmark in Server Account then just recreate it.
- sib-tic: Add skipping of maps, they start with ‘(‘. Old GS versions cannot skip new maps.
- Cleanup of.TIC files: leave only last 10 versions of the Server Accounts and Jobs backup timestamped TIC files.
- Job List: always order Jobs by alphabet, remove the option to manually order Jobs.
- Added Program Option ‘Trust System Root Certification Authorities’, to allow user-approved programs to listen in on TLS.
- Browse/Explorer: Akwats sort disks in alphabetic order, their names start with Disk Letter.
- Switching jobs while filters panel is active: Save jobs only if there are real changes in filters.
- Workers, Jobs, and Progress: fixed Stop command was not always getting to the running Job.
- URL parser: fixed it to better handle default plain and secure ports, or else Account Manager could lose Accounts.
- MSGraph FS: Site search queries can be paginated too, so parse multi-page responses.
- sib-service, gs-server, gs-runner: rewrite services to one API to better react to Sleep and Wakeup events.
Size: 45.82 MB