GoodSync Enterprise 10 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm.
It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
You can use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with the company server.
GoodSync Enterprise connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud-based solutions. All new block-level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Enterprise uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
GoodSync Enterprise Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers/devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- Syncs not just Windows folders but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, S3. GoodSync can sync any two folders located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB), FTP server, WebDAV server, Secure FTP (SSH) server, Amazon S3 server.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. GoodSync can sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to the desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- 64-bit version, not just 32-bit. GoodSync for Windows comes both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify a folder path that starts with a volume name so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync Enterprise 10.10.6:
- Auto Jobs + Options/Browse dialog: Fixed Folder Monitoring could start before the final commit.
- WebDAV: add non-standard port to Destination of MOVE, as IIS 10 and others require it now.
- S3: main host does not always allow to list buckets, so remove request to do it from initial connect.
- S3: use V4 auth for oraclecloud.com implementation of S3.
- GSTP client: Fixed not every transaction was sending fields such as fr-os-comp-name.
- gs-server Impersonation: try Network login, then Batch login; not Batch, then Interactive login.
- GoodSync Account Setup: Start/Stop GsRunner correctly (if present), to avoid conflicts with changes.
- License + GoodSync Account: check for License online when GsAccount is changed by user.
- gs-server License: Fixed Per-User license was killed when periodic license check returned changed license.
- Mediator Web UI: Add CAPTCHA to login page, show it only when necessary.
- gs-server Web UI: Account page: moved Changed Account and Change Computer to separate pages.
- gs-server Web UI on Linux: User can claim a higher platform (MidServe, FileServer) to activate server licenses.
Size: 44.52 MB