Kroll Ontrack offers Ontrack EasyRecovery software for home users and businesses. It is a complete do-it-yourself (DIY) solution, to protect, recover, and erase data. It protects your data stored on a hard disk or SSD storage with proactive monitoring of your disk to prevent downtime and data loss.
Ontrack EasyRecovery software is able to recover files that are damaged or deleted. As well as retrieve data from formatted or corrupt volumes – even from initialized disks.
The intuitive DIY software features a wizard-driven interface, allowing even the most novice users to easily recover data.
Ontrack EasyRecovery software is offered in versions for Windows and Mac and is available in annually renewable licenses. All versions perform unlimited recoveries from local storage and external media and work on all drive types.
Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional
Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional gives small to medium businesses a do-it-yourself option to effectively recover lost or deleted files, folders, documents, photos, videos, and other important data after severe corruption of the drive and other data loss events caused by accidental formatting and deletion.
Ontrack EasyRecovery Technician
Recover lost or missing data from hard drives with RAID 0, 5, or 6 with Ontrack EasyRecovery Technician. Not only does this tool include all of the features of the Home and Professional versions, but it also has been designed to simplify the data recovery process for technicians.
Ontrack EasyRecovery Software Features:
- Supports 300 or more File types
- Recovery of data from accidentally deleted volumes
- Recovery of data from formatted volumes
- Recovery of deleted files and folders
- Recover lost partition
- Email file recovery
- Document recovery
- Multimedia file recovery
- Resume recovery
- Preview recoverable files before saving
- Optical media recovery (CD, DVD, Blu Ray Disc, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, Rock Ridge, ISO 9660, Joliet, and UDF)
- Recovers data are written on discs using packet writing software (InCD, Drag To Disk, Direct CD, DLA)
- Recovers files from RAID 0, 5 and 6 storage
- Supports creation of virtual RAID
- Supports recovery from software RAID
- Raw recovery of RAID hard drives
Ontrack EasyRecovery offers for your Windows system
- Save scans and resume recovery later
- Search a specific type of files in a logical drive/specific folder
- Search a specific folder for lost and deleted data
- Simultaneously scan multiple file systems (NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32, and ExFat) in a logical drive
- Recovers from hard disk, removable media, such as USB drives, memory cards, and more.
Ontrack EasyRecovery offers for your Mac
- Do-it-yourself data recovery of files, music, photos, videos, and other important documents.
- Stop and start your recovery on your own time.
- Create images of drives or volumes to use for data recovery from media with bad sectors.
- Options for raw recovery on lost volumes.
- Improved support for HFS+, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, and DVD recovery.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
Size: 200.99 MB