Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2015 (formerly LiveState Recovery) combines the speed and reliability of disk-based, bare-metal Windows system recovery with revolutionary technologies for hardware-independent restoration and lights-out operation. The result is unparalleled freedom to restore systems anytime, from anywhere, to virtually any device.
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2015 is the gold standard in complete Windows system recovery with the ability to restore systems in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments.
Now includes flexible offsite protection and enhanced data recovery capabilities, integration with Symantec security and systems management solutions, and support for Windows Server 2008.
With disk-based Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2015, organizations can recover from system loss or disasters in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware, virtual environments or in remote, unattended locations.
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2015 Desktop Edition is a simple, cost-effective backup and recovery solution for small businesses that helps minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders or complete Windows desktops or laptops in minutes – not hours or days – even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2015 includes flexible offsite protection that enables administrators to automatically copy recovery points to a remote server using FTP or to an external hard drive or network share. A new Granular Restore Option enables organizations to recover Microsoft Exchange mailboxes, folders, messages, and attachments; individual Microsoft SharePoint documents; and individual files or folders in minutes from a single, multi-tab interface.
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2015 Key Features
- Backup desktops and laptops automatically, without disrupting employee productivity, and save to any disk storage device
- Recover complete systems in minutes to same or dissimilar hardware with Restore Anyware Technology, including support for Windows 7
- Restore individual files and folders in seconds using the built-in search tool or Google Desktop
- Enables offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2015 Key Benefits
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments
- Manage your business not your backups with proactive data and system protection, all from an easy-to-use, wizard-driven interface
- Replace time-consuming, manual and error-prone processes with fast, reliable, automated recovery to dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disaster
- Centrally manage backup and recovery tasks for multiple desktops/laptops across your entire organization (via Backup Exec System Recovery Manager)
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Server 2003, 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 2.45 GB