SyncBack Pro is the backup and synchronization software to backup, synchronize, and restore data files.
SyncBackPro can easily backup or synchronize your important files to another drive, directory, or network. Highly configurable, but extremely simple to use. Integrated with Windows Scheduler to automate backups.
This backup and synchronization software is used by individuals, small businesses, and organizations throughout the world including law enforcement agencies, hospitals, and government departments.
SyncBack SE, the most comprehensive backup and synchronization utility for home use – with an extensive help file, online articles, and free support.
SyncBackPro, the most powerful backup and synchronization utility in its class with support of many Cloud services.
SyncBack Touch is a cross-platform service that works with SyncBack Pro or SyncBack SE to remotely access a device’s file system in order to perform backup/restore and sync operations.
- Copy Locked or Open Files
- Supports Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, Azure, Google Storage, Office 365 (OneDrive for Business and SharePoint), and SugarSync.
- Fast Backup and Smart Synchronization
- Backup Emails Stored on a POP3/ IMAP4/ Exchange Server
- Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Scripting – Configure How SyncBackPro Runs
- Powerful FTP/SFTP Engine and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure Detection (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Incremental Backups
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in SyncBack Pro 22.214.171.124 :
- Updated: The bar on the performance tab has been removed and the performance check now includes FTP and cloud thread usage
- Updated: Option to switch off profile prompt notifications for ALL profiles (in profile configuration and global settings)
- Updated (Pro): Better at handling change detection with files uploaded to Backblaze B2 not using SyncBackPro
- Fixed: When using compression, files with a last mod date of 1899 were ignored. Now not ignored if 1899 or newer.
- Fixed: Was not ignoring missing files when required and uploading to FTP
- Fixed: Log was missing some information when profile ended with a critical error, e.g. drive missing
- Fixed (Pro): Managed profile sync sometimes did not work (also need to update to SBMS Service V126.96.36.199)
Size: 54.85 MB