eSupport UndeletePlus is a quick and effective way to restore deleted or lost files. It can also recover files that have been emptied from the Recycle Bin, permanently deleted files within Windows using the Shift + Delete, and files that have been deleted from within a Command Prompt.
eSupport UndeletePlus with its clean and simple interface, is a small, fast, useful, practical and powerful. This small utility will scan your hard drive for all files that can be undeleted and attempt to salvage the file for you.
UndeletePlus will recognize a limited number of CD file formats. If you get a message stating “Drive Error” or drive is not listed then it will not work. You need to search the Internet for CD recovery software.
UndeletePlus supports all Windows filesystems for hard and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32, NTFS/NTFS5, and image recovery from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital memory cards.
Accidentally deleting a file from your computer, flash disk, camera, or the like does not mean it is lost forever. Software doesn’t destroy files when it deletes, it simply marks the space the file was using as being available for re-use. If nothing has needed that space since the deletion, the data is still there and the file can be recovered.
eSupport UndeletePlus Features:
- Easily recover documents, photos, video, music and email.
- Quickly recover files – even those emptied from the Recycle Bin.
- Recover files after a hard drive partitioning error.
- File recovery after accidental format – even if you have reinstalled Windows.
- Recover files from Hard Drives, USB Thumb Drives, Camera Media Cards, Floppy Disks and other storage devices.
Benefits of eSupport UndeletePlus:
- No More frustrating searches for deleted files. With eSupport UndeletePlus it’s easy!
- Great Support: If you need assistance, our eSupport Undelete Plus support staff is here to help.
- Trust that the eSupport Undelete Plus engineering staff is constantly working to develop the best file recovery technology.
- Fast Scan Engine: a typical hard drive can be scanned for recoverable files within minutes.
- Support for hard drives formatted with Windows FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.
- eSupport UndeletePlus Supports standard IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives.
The most important thing is to prevent the erased file from being overwritten by another file. To do so, avoid any use of the disk where the file was erased, until after the erased file is recovered. Also, remember that UndeletePlus should not be installed to this disk. Install it to a floppy disk if no other disk is available.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in eSupport UndeletePlus 22.214.171.1242:
- Updated installer engine
- Solved “Unknown Publisher” issue when user uninstalls application
Size: 5.13 MB