Veritas System Recovery 18 (formerly Symantec System Recovery) is a system image-based backup and disaster recovery software for servers, desktops, and laptops.
It delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for Windows and Linux. That enables businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes.
With patented Restore Anyware technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it. Including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders and granular application objects.
Unlike other technologies, Veritas System Recovery 18 also provides cross-platform physical-to-virtual (P2V), virtual-to-virtual (V2V) and virtual-to-physical (V2P) recoveries. That makes it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
Protect and manage your virtualized infrastructure with tools for backup and recovery, storage management, and high availability and disaster recovery.
Restore Windows and Linux systems in minutes
Ensuring rapid, reliable disaster recovery across your entire infrastructure can be complicated and costly. With Veritas System Recovery 18, you can minimize downtime and avoid the impact of a disaster by easily recovering in minutes, whether you’re restoring a single file or email to an entire machine-physical or virtual.
- Reduce complexity with a single solution that protects servers, laptops and virtual machines
- Protect data and systems quickly, efficiently and frequently with image-based backup
- Minimize the disruption of system failure with fast, flexible, reliable recovery
Recover seamlessly in the event of a local disaster
Now you can dramatically reduce the time it takes to bring systems back into production. With Veritas System Recovery 18, you can boot directly from a running or cold system and restore the entire system, physical or virtual, Windows or Linux, as fast as your disk storage can read and write.
- Patented Restore Anyware technology quickly restores entire physical and virtual systems from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments
- Restores files and folders while providing the ability to search multiple recovery points at the same time
- Hot imaging combines allow restore to different hardware platforms on the fly and break the barrier of incompatible storage controllers and hardware abstraction layers
- Create an all-in-one backup and recovery USB device to rapidly boot and recover any system
New in Veritas System Recovery 18:
Today’s organizations must respond quickly to a changing business environment that includes cloud and security challenges. Veritas has expanded the System Recovery portfolio to meet all these challenges.
- Fast backup to leading public cloud storage including Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure
- Automatically duplicate backup data to the cloud or a second site for additional resiliency
- Support for Microsoft’s latest Server Operating System, including Restore Anyware technology for dissimilar hardware and P2V restoration
- Enhanced Linux Environment Support
- Improved security with new support for SMTP with TLS (Transport Layer Security) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
Size: 786.92 MB