Wondershare Recoverit is the reliable Data Recovery software for Windows and Mac. It can recover all file types including photos, videos, documents, and other files. It restores data from all storage devices and crashed Windows system or bootable problem.
Data Recovery software is easier, faster, and more reliable than ever before. Faster scan speed is driven by a powerful built-in Data-Analyzer Engine. Advanced Deep-Scan algorithm goes deeper into the data structure and brings a record-high Data Recovery Software rate of more than 96%.
Supports more than 550 data formats, including almost all images, documents, multimedia files, emails, archives, etc. Also supports full Data Recovery software for all devices with files systems such as NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+, APFS, etc.
Moreover, Wondershare Recoverit supports lost Data Recovery software from formatted hard drives, raw hard drives, lost or resized partitions. Finally, it able to recover deleted, lost data from computer crash or virus attacks with bootable media solution.
Recover Deleted Word Documents
Once a file is deleted from a computer, it never disappears completely. There are still traces of it left behind. The chances are that you can recover it successfully by following our simple methods…
Recover Deleted Files from USB Drive
The USB drive will loss file cause of accidentally delete or format, system failure and corruption, virus attack. Then, you will need a USB drive recovery software to help you recover files from USB drive…
Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Trash
When you emptied the trash bin (secure emptying is not included), what you deleted was actually not the files. To prevent overwriting we need to stop using the computer immediately…
Recover Data from Digital Hard Drive
Accidentally formatted the Western Digital hard drive and forgot to back up important files. Then you need a hard drive data recovery software to help you find and get back all the lost files…
Recover Deleted Photos on Mac
The deleted photos are not really gone from your Mac, they still lie in your Mac even if you cannot see them in Trash Bin.
Recover Data From Formatted Hard Drive
Formatting a hard drive without having a backup can result in the loss of precious data collected over the course of years. Therefore, to recover files from formatted hard drive, you will need to do the following things.
Supported File types:
- Documents: nDOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
- Graphics: JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.
- Video: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, etc.
- Audio: AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, etc.
- Email: PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.
- Other Files: ZIP, RAR, SIT, and other useful data.
- More intuitive interface
- Faster scan and recovery
- More reasonable classification
- More stable preview and recovery
- More devices supported
This update expands the compatibility with more devices, like GoPro camera, Drone camera, and Raw drive. Almost all the devices can be supported for data recovery now. For example:
Windows and Mac computers
- Hard drive, USB drive, Pen drive, floppy disk, Solid State Drive, Zip drive
- Memory card, CF card, xD card, MultiMedia card, SD card, microSD card
- Digital camera, Drone camera like DJI Drone, action camera like GoPro
- Camcorder, external hard disk, hard drive disk, and other storage media
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- Mac OS X 10.8 – Mac OS X 10.13
Size: 73.2 MB