AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition is the graphics and HD video configuration software. It delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon graphics processors.
It is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software. It has a redesigned user interface, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features. Also an innovation that redefines the overall user experience. At no additional charge.
AMD new streamlined user interface gets an updated name. “AMD Catalyst Control Center” is now “Radeon Settings”. It enables the best from AMD graphics hardware. User-friendly Radeon Settings is lightning fast, looks sharp, works smoothly.
Also it delivers intuitive functionality. That requires less effort and fewer mouse clicks than its predecessor.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition Software Adrenalin Edition delivers extraordinary performance and precise control of graphics, video, displays. And forward-thinking power efficiency from the latest AMD technologies and advances:
- Fast high-speed game loading with Shader Cache.
- Optimized Flip Queue Size provides users with the very latest keyboard and mouse positional information while gaming
- Frame Pacing: smoother gaming enhancements enabled on DirectX 9 games
- Enhanced image quality for 1080p media content scaled to 4K using adaptive directional filtering technology
- Fine-tuned Dynamic Contrast algorithm
- Enhanced Video quality settings for 6th Generation A-Series AMD APUs
- Display Port to HDMI 2.0 dongle support
- Customizable display settings with fine tuning for resolutions, timings, and refresh rates
- AMD FreeSync technology enhancements. AMD CrossFire support for DirectX 9 games and low frame rate compensation for smoother gameplay
- Incredible power efficiency for select products and applications through power optimizations
- Frame Rate Target Control enhancements, including power saving capability. Also support for DirectX 9 games and extended range for target control (20 – 200 FPS)
Virtual Reality is at the cusp of launching into the consumer marketplace. Tens of thousands of developers are working on a wide array of applications. The latter are simulation, gaming, entertainment, education, social media, travel, medicine, real estate, ecommerce, and more.
- AMD LiquidVR SDK platform provides software functionality to simplify and optimize VR development. LiquidVR unlocks many unique hardware features. They seamlessly interplay with VR headsets to help enable smooth and immersive VR experiences.
- AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition Software Crimson Edition enables all LiquidVR features. That are validated and tested by VR headset manufacturers and ecosystem partners.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition Software Support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition Software Package Contents:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.3 Driver Version 17.50.25.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.15025.1004).
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition Version 18.2.3 Release Notes
- Sea of Thieves
- Up to 29% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.3 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.2 at 3840×2160.
- Up to 39% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.3 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.2 at 1920×1080.
- Brass Tactics
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
- Up to 13% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.3 on the Radeon RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.2 at 2560×1440.
- Up to 20% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.3 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.2 at 2560x1440p.
- Radeon FreeSync may intermittently incorrectly engage during Chrome video playback resulting in playback flicker.
- Radeon FreeSync may rapidly change between min and max range when enabled causing stutter in fullscreen games on multi display system configurations.
- Flickering may be observed on the performance metrics overlay when Enhanced Sync is enabled on some Radeon FreeSync connected displays.
- Radeon Overlay may exhibit minor flickering when enabled while playing games using the Vulkan API.
- Fortnite may experience lighting or fog corruption on some graphics quality presets.
- Radeon ReLive instant replay clips may intermittently contain small amounts of audio distortion.
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War may experience an application crash when launched as a Universal Windows Application.
- For Honor may experience an intermittent application crash on launch.
Size: 251 MB