AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is the graphics and HD video configuration software. It delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon graphics processors.
It is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software, delivering a redesigned user interface, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features. Also an innovation that redefines the overall user experience – at no additional charge.
AMD new streamlined user interface gets an updated name: “AMD Catalyst Control Center” is now “Radeon Settings”. It enables the best from AMD graphics hardware.
User-friendly Radeon Settings is lightning fast, looks sharp, works smoothly, and delivers intuitive functionality. That requires less effort and fewer mouse clicks than its predecessor.
AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition delivers extraordinary performance and precise control of graphics, video, displays. And forward-thinking power efficiency from the latest AMD technologies and advances:
- Fast high-speed game loading with Shader Cache.
- Optimized Flip Queue Size provides users with the very latest keyboard and mouse positional information while gaming
- Frame Pacing: smoother gaming enhancements enabled on DirectX 9 games
- Enhanced image quality for 1080p media content scaled to 4K using adaptive directional filtering technology
- Fine-tuned Dynamic Contrast algorithm
- Enhanced Video quality settings for 6th Generation A-Series AMD APUs
- Display Port to HDMI 2.0 dongle support
- Customizable display settings with fine tuning for resolutions, timings, and refresh rates
- AMD FreeSync technology enhancements. Including AMD CrossFire support for DirectX 9 games and low frame rate compensation for smoother gameplay
- Incredible power efficiency for select products and applications through power optimizations
- Frame Rate Target Control enhancements including; power saving capability, support for DirectX 9 games and extended range for target control (20 – 200 FPS)
Virtual Reality is at the cusp of launching into the consumer marketplace. Tens of thousands of developers are working on a wide array of applications, including simulation, gaming, entertainment, education, social media, travel, medicine, real estate, ecommerce, and more.
- AMD LiquidVR SDK platform provides software functionality to simplify and optimize VR development. LiquidVR unlocks many unique hardware features designed to seamlessly interplay with VR headsets to help enable smooth and immersive VR experiences.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition enables all LiquidVR features, which are validated and tested by VR headset manufacturers and ecosystem partners.
Support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.2 Driver Version 17.40.2511 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.793.0)
AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.2 Highlights:
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Radeon ReLive recorded clips may experience green corruption or green screen backgrounds.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to record when switching a game between Fullscreen and Borderless Fullscreen.
- Radeon Settings may experience a crash or hang when enabling/disabling AMD CrossFire mode on some select Radeon HD 7000 series graphics products.
- Radeon WattMan user interface may not reflect overclocked or underclocked values for GPU memory.
- Radeon WattMan may not apply correct reduced voltage values for some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Secondary extended displays may experience green corruption when resuming from display off or sleep modes.
AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.2 Release Notes
Size: 234 MB