Driver Easy Free is the One-Stop Driver Solution, Auto Detect, Download, and Backup Drivers. This is a simple software application that may help you detect and download your missing or outdated drivers. Fix your Driver Issues.
With the friendly user interface, the Driver Easy Free program can prevent a lot of time and power to find the newest drivers to your computer.
The Driver Easy Free software application drives your Windows quicker and assures your system running more safely and steadily. It is powered by its Industry-leading technology, over 8,000,000 Hardware Driver databases, daily-updating drivers support. So this software application allows you simple to backup each driver installed in your computer and restore it every time you need it.
Furthermore, when you encounter the old and new driver incompatible, this application software can allow you to simply Uninstall any Drivers that you do not want. With just a few seconds, you may clear up your system and keep the desired driver working fairly properly.
Driver Easy Features:
Detect Unknown Device Driver.
- Automatically Detect and Download Unknown Device Drivers That You Need, Save You Tons of Time and Energy!
Keep Existing Drivers Up-to-Date, Fix Driver Issues.
- Update Drivers to Latest Version, Fine Tune your System, and Enable more Advanced Features.
Driver Backup and Driver Restore.
- Secure your System with Backup of Installed Drivers, Easy to Roll Back after Upgrade to new Version, or Restore it after System Reload.
Auto restore point
- Easily restore Windows to precisely the way it was earlier than you updated your drivers.
Uninstall Removed Hardware Driver.
- Remove Out-of-Date or Unplugged Device Drivers. Avoid Driver Conflicts.
Get hardware info
- Get a fast, simple snapshot of all of your computer’s internal hardware – RAM, processor, motherboard, video card, network card, motherboard, and more…
Changes in Driver Easy 126.96.36.199143:
- Improved the display for lengthy driver descriptions
- Added a feature that shows the tooltip text on hovering a long driver description
- Improved the alignment of some icons and buttons on the Update page
- Fixed the device name in Driver details displaying question marks in Japanese and Korean environment
- Fixed the main menu displaying under the interface
- Fixed the drop-down menu not closing when deleting a downloaded driver
- Fixed the Up-to-date button getting reduce off within the Greek environment
- Polished the translations for French and German
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Changed the copyright date to 2022
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 4.99 MB