Driver Magician offers a professional solution for device drivers backup, restoration, update and removal in Windows operating system. It identifies all the hardware in the system, extracts their associated drivers from the hard disk and backs them up to a location of your choice.
Then when you format and reinstall/upgrade your operating system, you can restore all the “saved” drivers just as if you had the original driver diskettes in your hands. After one system reboot, your PC will be loaded and running with the required hardware drivers. The program has a built-in database of the latest drivers with the ability to go to the Internet to receive the driver updates.
It saves lots of time to find the correct drivers and mature drivers will obviously increase the performance of hardware. If there are unknown devices in your PC, Driver Software helps you detect them easily and quickly with its built-in hardware identifier database.
Driver Magician Key features:
- Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes.
- Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click.
- Update device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability.
- Uninstall device drivers
- Live Update device identifier database and driver update database.
- Detect unknown devices.
- Back up more items such as My Documents and Registry.
- Restore more items from backup.
- Get detailed information about the hardware drivers.
- Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so you can restore drivers without installing this program.
Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Driver Magician 5.3:
- Some minor tweaks
Size: 4.68 MB