nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver unleashes the full power and features in nVIDIA’s desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. nVIDIA GeForce software ensures the best experience with your nVIDIA hardware. It delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture.
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
This nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver package supports GeForce 600, 700, 800, 900, 10, and RTX 20 series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. Also includes the 3D Vision Controller driver.
GeForce Game Ready Driver
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
Game Ready for Quake II RTX with Vulkan Ray Tracing
nVidia latest Game Ready Driver provides support for the Quake II RTX v1.4.0 update which enables support for the new Vulkan Ray Tracing extensions. Now, any GPU with support for Vulkan Ray Tracing can experience Quake II RTX in all its path-traced glory.
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.2
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
Software Module Versions
- nView – 201.18
- HD Audio Driver – 22.214.171.124
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 126.96.36.199
- CUDA – 11.1
- Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.959.0
- 3D Vision. Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports the following 3D Vision technologies and features:
- NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic Driver, including the 3D Vision driver and USB (emitter) driver
- NVAPI-based stereo APIs for Direct3D applications.
- NVIDIA Kepler GPUs for Notebooks
- Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports NVIDIA GPUs for notebooks based on the Kepler architecture.
- 32-bit Operating Systems
- Beginning with Release 396, NVIDIA is no longer releasing Game Ready drivers for 32-bit operating systems for any GPU architecture.
- [GeForce Experience]: The FPS counter is activated and the overlay appears on Windows Mail and Calendar applications.
- [GeForce GTX 750 Ti]: Blue-screen crash (UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP) may occur.
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: The desktop screen may flicker.
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: The system may freeze with the screen displaying as solid color.
- [HDR]: With HDR enabled, black levels are incorrect, notably on LG OLED TVs.
- [Notebook][Lenovo Y740]: The notebook displays corruption after waking from sleep.
- Blue-screen crash (0x116) may occur upon resuming from sleep mode when three 4k monitors are connected
Support for OpenCL 1.2:
Kepler, Maxwell, Pascal, and Volta GPUs are supported.
NVIDIA TITAN Series: NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
GeForce RTX 20 Series: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
GeForce 16 Series: GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series: GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series: GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
GeForce 600 Series: GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630
GeForce MX100 Series (Notebook): GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110
GeForce 10 Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
GeForce 900M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M, GeForce 920M, GeForce 910M
GeForce 800M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 880M, GeForce GTX 870M, GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M, GeForce 825M, GeForce 820M, GeForce 810M
GeForce 700M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 780M, GeForce GTX 775M, GeForce GTX 770M, GeForce GTX 765M, GeForce GTX 760M, GeForce GT 755M, GeForce GT 750M, GeForce GT 745M, GeForce GT 740M, GeForce GT 735M, GeForce GT 730M, GeForce GT 720M
GeForce 600M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 680MX, GeForce GTX 680M, GeForce GTX 675MX, GeForce GTX 670MX, GeForce GTX 660M, GeForce GT 650M, GeForce GT 645M, GeForce GT 640M, GeForce GT 640M LE
Size: 604 MB