nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver unleashes the full power and features in nVIDIA’s desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. nVIDIA GeForce software ensures the best experience with your nVIDIA hardware. It delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture.
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
This nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver package supports GeForce 600, 700, 800, 900, 10 and RTX 20 series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. It also includes the 3D Vision Controller driver.
Game Ready for Wolfenstein: Youngblood with Ray Tracing
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Wolfenstein: Youngblood including the introduction of ray tracing. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Bright Memory: Infinite, and the latest version of Quake II RTX.
In response to overwhelming demand from the community, we have introduced a new Maximum Framerate Setting into the NVIDIA Control Panel. Use the maximum frame rate setting to set the max framerate a 3D application or game can render. This feature is particularly helpful when trying to save power, reduce system latency or paired with your NVIDIA G-SYNC display to stay within variable refresh rate range.
Image Sharpening Improvements
Leveraging gamer feedback over the last few months, we have been continually improving the new image sharpening feature. With this latest version, you have the ability to toggle GPU scaling independent of whether image sharpening is enabled or disabled.
Variable Rate Super Sampling
We introduced a new VRSS feature… Variable Rate Super Sampling (VRSS) is a new technique to improve image quality in VR games which uses NVIDIA Variable Rate Shading (VRS) to dynamically apply up to 8x supersampling to the center of the VR display when GPU headroom is available. In doing so, VRSS can improve image quality at the focal point of the eye while always maintaining the 90 FPS needed to deliver a smooth VR experience.
Gamers can now import and export Freestyle/Ansel filters and take advantage of a new split-screen filter to help showcase their improvements!
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.1
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.77
- HD Audio Driver – 184.108.40.206
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 220.127.116.11
- CUDA – 10.2
- Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.956.0
- 3D Vision. Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports the following 3D Vision technologies and features:
- NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic Driver, including the 3D Vision driver and USB (emitter) driver
- NVAPI-based stereo APIs for Direct3D applications.
- NVIDIA Kepler GPUs for Notebooks
- Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports NVIDIA GPUs for notebooks based on the Kepler architecture.
- 32-bit Operating Systems
- Beginning with Release 396, NVIDIA is no longer releasing Game Ready drivers for 32-bit operating systems for any GPU architecture.
New Features and Other Changes
- Added Max Frame Rate control to the NVIDIA Control Panel ->Manage 3D Settings page. Lets you set the maximum 3D game or application frame rate that the GPU will render.
- Updated Image Sharpening controls in the NVIDIA Control Panel->Manage 3D Settings page.
- Image Sharpening and GPU Upscaling can now be enabled separately.
- Custom display modes are available when GPU Upscaling is enabled.
- Added Virtual Reality – Variable Rate Super Sampling (VRSS) setting to the NVIDIA Control Panel ->Manage 3D Settings page.VRSS improves image quality by applying super sampling selectively on the central region of a frame. This feature is available for VR applications profiled for VRSS. See this Game Ready Driver article for the latest list of profiled VR apps
Support for OpenCL 1.2:
Kepler, Maxwell, Pascal, and Volta GPUs are supported.
NVIDIA TITAN Series: NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
GeForce RTX 20 Series: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
GeForce 16 Series: GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series: GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series: GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
GeForce 600 Series: GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630
GeForce MX100 Series (Notebook): GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110
GeForce 10 Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
GeForce 900M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M, GeForce 920M, GeForce 910M
GeForce 800M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 880M, GeForce GTX 870M, GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M, GeForce 825M, GeForce 820M, GeForce 810M
GeForce 700M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 780M, GeForce GTX 775M, GeForce GTX 770M, GeForce GTX 765M, GeForce GTX 760M, GeForce GT 755M, GeForce GT 750M, GeForce GT 745M, GeForce GT 740M, GeForce GT 735M, GeForce GT 730M, GeForce GT 720M
GeForce 600M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 680MX, GeForce GTX 680M, GeForce GTX 675MX, GeForce GTX 670MX, GeForce GTX 660M, GeForce GT 650M, GeForce GT 645M, GeForce GT 640M, GeForce GT 640M LE
Size: 574 MB