nVIDIA Quadro Solution Product lines provide excellent performance with leading professional software applications from the top software manufacturers. Through rigorous in-house testing, Quadro and Professional Products are certified on all industry-leading applications.
In addition, nVIDIA developed in collaboration with Autodesk two free, downloadable software drivers capable of delivering dramatic performance improvements for 3dsMAX and AutoCAD.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
Official Release of NVIDIA Quadro, NVS, Tesla, GRID, and Quadro Notebook Drivers, for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 32/64-bit Operating Systems.
Quadro ODE Driver
Release 450 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise'(ODE) branch release. ODE drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
Quadro ODE drivers are a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Drivers and provide all the benefits of the Studio Driver in addition to Quadro-specific enhancements and testing
RTX-Powered Creative App Updates
The new driver is validated against the latest GPU-accelerated creative app releases including the following.
- V-Ray 5 GPU. Adds out-of-core geometry support for working with large scenes.
- Corel Painter 2021. Includes a 2x increase in GPU-accelerated brush engines.
- Substance Alchemist. Adds AI to the Image to Material feature.
- Blender Cycles. Adds AI to denoiser.
- Premiere Pro. Adds hardware encoding using NVIDIA Encoder
- This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.2
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
- NVIDIA CUDA 11.0
- This driver installs nView Desktop Manager version 200.63.
Choose your Windows Driver Type:
“Standard” packages are those that do not require the DCH driver components.
“DCH” (Declarative, Componentized, Hardware Support Apps) refers to new packages preinstalled by OEMs implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm.
You cannot install DCH drivers over a standard system, and cannot install Standard drivers over a DCH system.
- Added support for the new AI-powered neural filters, enabling complex image adjustments to be quickly made.
- Added support for GPU-accelerated hardware decoding in Adobe Premiere® Pro, resulting in smoother video playback and increased responsiveness when scrubbing high-resolution, multi-stream footage.
- Added support for GPU acceleration with Adobe Premiere Elements, enabling faster playback of video effects and transitions
Quadro RTX Series: Quadro RTX 8000, Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000
Quadro Series: Quadro GV100, Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 410
Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3200, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P500, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K610M
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series: Quadro P5000, Quadro P3000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SE, Quadro K3100M
Quadro NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro Sync II, Quadro Sync
NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Size: 424 MB