nVIDIA Quadro Solution Product lines provide excellent performance with leading professional software applications from the top software manufacturers. Through rigorous in-house testing, Quadro and Professional Products are certified on all industry-leading applications.
In addition, nVIDIA developed in collaboration with Autodesk two free, downloadable software drivers capable of delivering dramatic performance improvements for 3dsMAX and AutoCAD.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
Official Release of NVIDIA Quadro, NVS, Tesla, GRID, and Quadro Notebook Drivers, for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 32/64-bit Operating Systems.
Quadro ODE Driver
Release 450 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise'(ODE) branch release. ODE drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
Quadro ODE drivers are a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Drivers and provide all the benefits of the Studio Driver in addition to Quadro-specific enhancements and testing
RTX-Powered Creative App Updates
The new driver is validated against the latest GPU-accelerated creative app releases including the following.
- V-Ray 5 GPU. Adds out-of-core geometry support for working with large scenes.
- Corel Painter 2021. Includes a 2x increase in GPU-accelerated brush engines.
- Substance Alchemist. Adds AI to the Image to Material feature.
- Blender Cycles. Adds AI to denoiser.
- Premiere Pro. Adds hardware encoding using NVIDIA Encoder
- This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.2
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
- NVIDIA CUDA 11.0
- This driver installs nView Desktop Manager version 200.63.
Choose your Windows Driver Type:
“Standard” packages are those that do not require the DCH driver components.
“DCH” (Declarative, Componentized, Hardware Support Apps) refers to new packages preinstalled by OEMs implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm.
You cannot install DCH drivers over a standard system, and cannot install Standard drivers over a DCH system.
What’s New in Version 450 U2
- RTX-Powered Creative App Updates.
This driver is validated against the latest GPU-accelerated creative app releases including the following.
- V-Ray 5 GPU
Adds out-of-core geometry support for working with large scenes.
- Corel Painter 2021
Includes a 2x increase in GPU-accelerated brush engines.
- Substance Alchemist
Adds AI to the Image to Material feature.
- Blender Cycles
Adds AI to denoiser.
- Premiere Pro
Adds hardware encoding using NVIDIA Encoder.
- V-Ray 5 GPU
- RTX-Powered Creative App Updates.
- This version contains bug fixes (see Fixed Issues in Version 450 U2)
- Added support for Windows 10 Version 2004 (May 2020 Update).
- Includes support for Hardware Scheduling.
- Added support for CUDA 11.0.
- Added support for DirectX 12 Ultimate.
Includes support for the following technologies:
- DirectX Raytracing 1.1
- Variable Rate Shading
- Mesh Shaders
- Sampler Feedback
- Added support for Vulkan swap groups on single and multiple GPU configurations (see R451.48 Release Notes for limitations).
- NVIDIA Control Panel – “Run with graphics processor” control is not available starting with Windows 10 Version 2004 (May 2020 Update).
- Added security updates for driver components.
Limitations in Version 450 U2
- Mosaic and Sync Features
Users of Mosaic and Sync features are advised to remain on the NVIDIA Quadro R440 driver branch.
Fixed Issues in Version 450 U2
- [Adobe Premiere]: Adjustments in the Lumetri color panel causes the video to appear noisy.
- A blue-screen crash occurs pointing to 0x9F Power State Failure error.
- [Quadro notebook]: Under circumstances where the display driver fails to load properly, a bug check may occur in the driver during the attempt to recover.
- [Dassault]: Excessive acceleration structure alignment requirements for Vulkan makes Vulkan raytracing unusable in some cases.
- [PTC Creo]: Clipping occurs when viewing a mold in Draft Check mode under various configurations.
- [PTC Creo 3]: Performance drop occurs when spinning a Creo model where vertex-specific colors have been applied.
- [Dassault Systemes][Optix 6]][Quadro RTX]: Accessing model results in a CUDA error pointing to illegal memory access.
- [Adobe Fresco] Flickering texture corruption occurs while interacting with the canvas.
Quadro RTX Series: Quadro RTX 8000, Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000
Quadro Series: Quadro GV100, Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 410
Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3200, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P500, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K610M
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series: Quadro P5000, Quadro P3000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SE, Quadro K3100M
Quadro NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro Sync II, Quadro Sync
NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Size: 383 MB