NVIDIA Studio Drivers present artists, creators, and 3D builders with the most effective efficiency and reliability when working with artistic functions. To obtain the very best stage of reliability, Studio Drivers endure in-depth testing towards multi-app creator workflows and a number of revisions of the highest artistic functions from Adobe to Autodesk and past.
nVIDIA Studio Driver helps
In addition, this new NVIDIA Studio Driver introduces assist for 30-bit coloration throughout all product traces. With 24-bit coloration, a pixel might be constructed from 16.7 million shades of coloration. By rising to 30-bit coloration, a pixel can now be constructed from over 1 billion shades of coloration, which eliminates the abrupt modifications in shades of the identical coloration.
This Studio Driver gives full assist for the brand new DirectX 12 Ultimate graphics API. This contains assistance for DirectX Raytracing (DXR) model 1.1, in addition, to assist for mesh shaders, sampler suggestions, and variable-rate shading (VRS). Additionally, this driver helps Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling when used with the Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
In addition, this driver provides assistance for Vulkan 1.2 in addition to optimum assist and bug fixes for the most recent artistic functions from Adobe, Autodesk, Blender, Chaos, and Corel.
Provides assistance for the brand new GeForce RTX SUPER Max-Q GPUs, together with a dozen new RTX Studio laptops.
If you’re a content material creator who prioritizes stability and high quality for artistic workflows together with video enhancing, animation, images, graphic design, and stay streaming, select Studio Driver.
Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver not helps the next 3D Vision applied sciences and options:
- NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic Driver, together with the 3D Vision driver and USB (emitter) driver
- NVAPI-based stereo APIs for Direct3D functions.
NVIDIA Kepler GPUs for Notebooks
- Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver not helps NVIDIA GPUs for notebooks based mostly on the Kepler structure.
32-bit Operating Systems
- Beginning with Release 396, NVIDIA is not releasing Game Ready drivers for 32-bit working methods for any GPU structure.
- Added support for Windows 11.
- Added support for CUDA 11.4.
- Studio features
- Resizable BAR boosts performance on GeForce RTX 30 Series Desktop and Notebook GPUs
- Dynamic Boost 2.0 uses AI to balance power between the CPU, GPU, and GPU memory on laptops with the NVIDIA Ampere architecture – is now optimized for creative apps
- Support for virtualization on GeForce GPUs, allowing users on a Linux host PC to enable GPU passthrough on a virtual Windows guest OS
- Added support for DirectX 12 Agility SDK.
- Version 471.11 and later includes security updates for driver components
- Added support for extended DP-to-HDMI 2.1 PCON clock frequency range to better support 8K TVs.
- Changed the G-SYNC on-screen status indicator to be less obtrusive.
- Added support for OpenCL 3.02, the latest major version of OpenCL maintaining backward compatibility with OpenCL 1.2. NVIDIA OpenCL 3.0 continues to support existing OpenCL 1.2 functionality as well as Khronos and vendor extensions that are already supported with NVIDIA OpenCL 1.2 drivers.
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.2
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12
Software Module Versions
- NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager – 201.94
- HD Audio Driver – 220.127.116.11
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 18.104.22.168
- CUDA – 11.4
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.961.0
- NVIDIA TITAN Series: NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
- GeForce RTX 20 Series: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce 16 Series: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
Size: 699 MB