NVIDIA Studio Drivers present artists, creators, and 3D builders with the most effective efficiency and reliability when working with artistic functions. To obtain the very best stage of reliability, Studio Drivers endure in-depth testing towards multi-app creator workflows and a number of revisions of the highest artistic functions from Adobe to Autodesk and past.
nVIDIA Studio Driver helps
In addition, this new NVIDIA Studio Driver introduces assist for 30-bit coloration throughout all product traces. With 24-bit coloration, a pixel might be constructed from 16.7 million shades of coloration. By rising to 30-bit coloration, a pixel can now be constructed from over 1 billion shades of coloration, which eliminates the abrupt modifications in shades of the identical coloration.
This Studio Driver gives full assist for the brand new DirectX 12 Ultimate graphics API. This contains assistance for DirectX Raytracing (DXR) model 1.1, in addition, to assist for mesh shaders, sampler suggestions, and variable-rate shading (VRS). Additionally, this driver helps Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling when used with the Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
In addition, this driver provides assistance for Vulkan 1.2 in addition to optimum assist and bug fixes for the most recent artistic functions from Adobe, Autodesk, Blender, Chaos, and Corel.
Provides assistance for the brand new GeForce RTX SUPER Max-Q GPUs, together with a dozen new RTX Studio laptops.
If you’re a content material creator who prioritizes stability and high quality for artistic workflows together with video enhancing, animation, images, graphic design, and stay streaming, select Studio Driver.
Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver not helps the next 3D Vision applied sciences and options:
- NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic Driver, together with the 3D Vision driver and USB (emitter) driver
- NVAPI-based stereo APIs for Direct3D functions.
NVIDIA Kepler GPUs for Notebooks
- Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver not helps NVIDIA GPUs for notebooks based mostly on the Kepler structure.
32-bit Operating Systems
- Beginning with Release 396, NVIDIA is not releasing Game Ready drivers for 32-bit working methods for any GPU structure.
Fixed Issues on this Release
- Some desktop functions might flicker or stutter when resizing the window on some PC configurations.
- [GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER]: Random flickering might seem throughout the highest of the monitor on some PC configurations.
- [Vulkan][Red Dead Redemption 2]: The game might show pixelated black dots or artifacts on characters’ pores and skin.
- [Rocket League]: Matches might take longer to load.
- [Fortnite]: Shader cache optimizations have been made to cut back intermittent stutter on some PC configurations.
- [Detroit: Become Human]: The game might crash when launched with Image Sharpening enabled.
- [Dungeon & Fighter]: The game might blink when selecting characters.
- [Zoom]: GeForce Experience In-game Overlay launches when a Zoom assembly begins.
- Enabling NVIDIA Surround with 4K HDMI 2.1 TVs might fail.
- Blue-screen crash might happen when connecting/disconnecting to/from the Samsung 8k TV.
- NVIDIA TITAN Series: NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
- GeForce RTX 20 Series: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce 16 Series: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
Size: 604 MB