NVIDIA Studio Drivers provide artists, creators and 3D developers the best performance and reliability when working with creative applications. To achieve the highest level of reliability, Studio Drivers undergo extensive testing against multi-app creator workflows and multiple revisions of the top creative applications from Adobe to Autodesk and beyond.
nVIDIA Studio Driver supports
Provides the optimal experience for the latest releases of top creative apps, including Magix VEGAS Pro v17, Autodesk Arnold, Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2019.2, Blender 2.80, Cinema 4D R21, and Otoy Octane Render 2019.2.
In addition, this new NVIDIA Studio Driver introduces support for 30-bit color across all product lines, including GeForce and TITAN, for the first time, allowing for seamless color transitions without banding. With 24-bit color, a pixel can be built from 16.7 million shades of color. By increasing to 30-bit color, a pixel can now be built from over 1 billion shades of color, which eliminates the abrupt changes in shades of the same color.
- Adds support for GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, RTX 2070 SUPER, and RTX 2060 SUPER GPUs.
- Adds support for new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
- Adds support for 30-bit color on GeForce and TITAN GPUs
- Adds security updates for driver components.
If you are a content creator who prioritizes stability and quality for creative workflows including video editing, animation, photography, graphic design, and live streaming, choose Studio Driver.
Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports the following 3D Vision technologies and features:
- NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic Driver, including the 3D Vision driver and USB (emitter) driver
- NVAPI-based stereo APIs for Direct3D applications.
NVIDIA Kepler GPUs for Notebooks
- Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports NVIDIA GPUs for notebooks based on the Kepler architecture.
32-bit Operating Systems
- Beginning with Release 396, NVIDIA is no longer releasing Game Ready drivers for 32-bit operating systems for any GPU architecture.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 431.70:
- [Blender]: Compute preemption is reported as not available when using the application executable name blender.exe. 
Mouse cursor may render incorrectly after exiting a game. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][Notebook]: The display flickers when using SLI. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: When the 3D Settings page->Vertical Sync setting is set to Adaptive Sync (half refresh rate), V-Sync works only at the native refresh rate after rebooting the system. 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: Brief flickering/corruption occurs in the game when MSAA is used. 
- [Forza Horizon 4]: The game may crash when driving through tunnels. [200515120/ 200523430]
- NVIDIA TITAN Series: NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
- GeForce RTX 20 Series: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce 16 Series: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
Size: 543 MB