FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How often is your content updated?
We update on a daily basis! You will always be kept ahead with our downloads.
What kind of download speed can I expect?
This depends on your connection speed, ISP, and computer specs. A faster computer usually has faster download speeds, and a faster connection usually has faster speeds. Speeds can range from 4-5kb (on dialup) to 10,000 KB/s (on broadband)
Is all your content torrent-based like most other sites?
None of our downloads are torrents. We understand how frustrating torrents can be since they are often slow or not working at all. Therefore, all our downloads are on high-speed reliable HTTP file hosts.
Why my account has been deleted or deactivated after successful registration and Login?
The account was deleted or deactivated because you don’t follow the rules listed as following:
- Don’t stay hidden by proxy or VPN while registering and login-in.
- Your First Name & Last Name must be valid, so don’t try to use fake names in registration.
- Write your thoughts in Comments at least once a month.
- Add a genuine comment. Simply saying ‘great article‘ or ‘really love your post‘ doesn’t offer any value. Say why you loved it.
I can’t log in at Softfully.com after successful registration?
Use only the valid e-mail for registration.
After filling the form, you will have to activate your account.
The confirmation/validation e-mail will be sent to the address you provide.
Before you can access your account, you need to confirm your email address.
Also please check your inbox/spam/junk/bulk mail and click the activation link.
What if I lost or forget my account password created on Softfully.com?
If you lost or forget your password, Softfully.com has a built-in password recovery mechanism that uses email.
Click on Sign in / Join and there you will find Forgot your password? Get help
NOTE: Use the SAME email address that is associated with the Softfully.com User account
How to use my own Avatar (Photo) in the comment section?
Our site uses Gravatar to display users’ avatars.
To create or change your Gravatar:
- Register/login to Gravatar. Upon registering, use the SAME email address that is associated with Softfully.com User Profile.
- Upload your photo and associate it with that specific email address.
NOTE: It will take about 5-10 minutes to propagate in our server, and then it will appear in our comment section.