ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 is specially designed to make it possible for engineers, small business owners, and technical graphics professionals to illustrate and communicate with confidence.
ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 lets you analyze, enhance, and share your rich information with ease, precision, and professional results, all while utilizing just one integrated application.
It is the single most cost-effective, integrated solution for the creation, enhancement, presentation, and sharing of technical illustrations and graphics. Create complex technical illustrations with one comprehensive tool. Slash the costs and time involved with using multiple graphics and desktop tools.
With improved CGM import and export font size conversion and arcs, and support for the latest AutoCAD DWG/DXF files, ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 is truly provisioned for engineers and technical illustrators.
Now with 64-bit technology, ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 has been fine-tuned for performance. Catering to a wide range of professionals – from graphics designers to engineers – this upgraded technology allows for more memory, faster performance, and is DPI-aware to take advantage of today’s most advanced hardware. The result is drastically increased document speed and the best graphics display available on the market. ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 also includes a new modernized interface for an enriched user experience.
ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020’s unique and integrated design environment makes it possible for users to work with and combine all graphical elements, and to apply high-end effects in a single document. Technical illustrators can now open and manipulate documents with over one million objects in seconds vs. minutes.
- Drawing with Precision. ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 comes loaded with tools and techniques. It allows you to easily create scale drawings, floor plans, architectural designs, and other technical drawings with measured precision and placement.
- Work with Vector and Raster Images. The unique and integrated design environment makes it possible to work with and combine all graphical elements and apply high-end effects to each in a single document.
- Add Objects on the Fly. ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 comes stocked with a diverse range of commonly used and specialized technical symbols. Or you can create your own from any vector, text, composite, or paint object, and add it to the Symbol Library.
- Vector Object Versatility. Experience complete flexibility while working dynamically with vector objects. The adaptable Sprite technology can apply image and transparency effects without rendering. Also, it allows you to continue to edit your graphics at any time.
- Raise the Bar with Raster Images. Design, edit, and upgrade raster images with a variety of industry-leading tools and filters. Form composites, touch up photos, create and utilize transparency effects, paint, clone pixels, and more.
- Communicate with CAD Files. Import native AutoCAD files, enjoy CAD-inspired dimensioning tools, and edit and manipulate CAD objects. Place a 2D view of a 3D object in your document, edit the view, adjust the orientation, rotation, zoom, and lighting.
- Purposeful Pasting. Paste attributes, paste into Text Flows, paste and replace, and copy and paste images and objects. Render objects by copying and pasting them into selections in paint objects.
- Draw with Data. Create illustrations from geometric data, use grids and guides to position objects, and adjust objects’ numerical position for absolute precision.
- Go with the Flow (chart). Present complex data in visually appealing, logical, and accessible flowcharts.
Annotate, Enhance, and Dimension
- Definitive Dimensions. With linear, chain, and baseline dimensioning tools, it’s easy to pinpoint horizontal, vertical, oblique, and perpendicular distances. Display size information as you draw, measure diameter, radius, angle, area, and perimeter. Add dimension objects to illustrations, mark the center of arcs and ovals. Nail down the scale for scale drawings.
- Articulate with Annotations. Add clarity to your illustrations with labels or text. You can use the annotation tools to add labels, callouts, or comments to your diagrams or illustrations, or to create simple flowcharts.
- Painless Precision. Work with infinitesimal units of measure with certainty and control. ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 ’s drawing engine fully conforms to the IEEE floating-point standard used in scientific, engineering, medical, and biotechnology industries.
- Work within Industry Standards. Create dimension objects that fully conform to existing industry and government standards, including IEEE, ANSI, DIN, JIS standards.
- Thorough Text Tools. Create text, text layouts, and flow text from column to column. Control all aspects of formatting, create and save styles, apply effects to type, wrap text inside objects, repel text from objects, bind text to object paths, and enjoy a full range of text proofing and annotation tools.
- Work Seamlessly with Others. Collaborate with confidence and efficiency with the ability to add comments to any object, including paint, vector, and text objects.
- Augment Your Vision. Apply a variety of filters to your images, text, and vector objects with SpriteEffects, or transparency with SpriteLayers. Create a lens object and apply effects to accentuate specific elements of your document.
ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 makes sharing your vision with professional publications and presentations and collaborating a piece of cake.
- Professional Publishing Results. With ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020, you can produce and share complex, leading-edge documents without the need for separate word processing or layout programs.
- Create Documents for Every Purpose. The templates take the effort out of starting your project. Create documents for illustration, Publication, Presentation, and Animation.
- Clear Collaboration. Advanced import and export features make it possible to return annotated illustrations to specialized formats without losing data.
- Share with Surety. Assuredly share your documents with the ability to apply secure encryption and password protection to your exported PDFs. Maintain complete control over who can open, edit, and print your designs and data. Plus, ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 can preserve the ability to edit documents even after rendering to PDF.
- To Preserve and Protect. Create PDF files for sharing or storage while maintaining the ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 data embedded in the file. Re-open your file in ACDSee Canvas X GIS 2020 at any time with no loss of data or formatting.
- Proficient Printing. Complete control over the appearance of your printed output, including color management for accuracy. Also the optimization of image resolutions to your printer, output format options for image data to a PostScript device, multi-page documents suitable for commercial printing, and virtually any advanced image and export format.
- Insert Some Interactivity into Your Documents. Assign hyperlinks to page elements so they jump to files or webpages, a local hard drive, or an intranet. Create email links using the mailto. Add hotspots to graphics for documents to be exported to PDF.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (all 64-bit OS).
Size: 319.26 MB