ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018 is a comprehensive application ideal for acquiring, organizing, viewing, enhancing and sharing your images.
With the image browser, you can find, organize, and preview images and media files on your computer.
Also you can efficiently acquire images from digital cameras, scanners, and other devices.
A full-featured image viewer and media player quickly generates high-quality displays of your images and media files. You can run slide shows, play embedded audio, and display multiple page images.
ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018 is ideal for active photo enthusiasts with a growing photo collection.
It allows users to execute the fundamental elements of their photography workflow with ease and speed.
Supports over 100 image and multimedia file formats. Also includes a wide variety of image editing tools to create, edit and touch-up your digital images.
ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018 is the efficiency-driven solution for your growing photo collection. This program is perfect for the practical amateur. It has more tools than ever to help you organize your photos, view them in a chronological context, high DPI support, and all the sharing resources you need.
Use ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018 tools such as red-eye reduction, crop, sharpen, blur, and embos to enhance or correct your images. Image management tools, such as exposure adjustment, convert, resize, rename and rotate, can be performed on multiple files at the same time. The user interface is completely customizable and provides quick access to tools and features.
ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018 Key Features:
- Classify with Collections
- Easily Convert from Lightroom to ACDSee
- Microsoft OneDrive Integration – Your All-Access Pass
- See Clearly, Even into the Cloud with SeeDrive
- Set and Walk Away with ACDSee’s Smart Indexer
- Organize photos using a combination of folders, keywords, ratings, color labels, metadata, and categories
- Find photos fast – build and store searches based on metadata, file properties, data, event, keyword, rating, location, and edited state
- Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and quickly and easily switch between them
- Visually tag images with color labels
- Customize and save workspace layouts, metadata views, file sort order, and shortcut keys
- Conveniently access any metadata function in the new Metadata sub menu via Tools
- Map view and reverse geocoding by selecting a pin on the map
- Customize access to external editors
- Fluid folder viewing with an improved Folder Tree and GUI enhancements
- Photos Mode – Your Aerial View
- 4K Support – Your Resolution Revolution
- PicaView – Right-Click with a View
- Freely preview what your images would look like with a variety of filters with the Auto Lens View
- Auto EQ – Commitment-free exposure enhancement
- Support for Windows Touch Gestures enabled devices
- View images with the fastest technology on the market
- Support for over 100 formats, including image, audio, and video
- View photos at full-screen
- Examine details with Zoom, Navigator, Magnifying Glass, and Histogram tools
- Quickly tag photos for further editing or review
- Display data alongside your photo conveniently with the Info Palette
- Painless Color Matching
- New Pressure-Active Brush
- A Finer (White) Balance
- Performance Improvements
- 1-Step EQ powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE technology
- Improved Selections tool, designed for efficiency
- The Navigator Window automatically takes the guesswork out of zooming into the smaller details
- Instantly adjust exposure and remove color cast
- Erase flaws and unwanted objects with Heal and Clone
- New Edit Mode Filters
- Add text, custom borders, vignettes, drop shadows, matte, and edge effects
- Draw freehand on images, or add lines and shapes
- Quickly brush on any editing or special effect to selected areas of photos
- Smooth out grain and noise patterns between edges with the Smart Blur filter
- Apply a radial or linear gradient to any editing effect to subtly progress across your photo
- Attain a realistic bokeh effect with the Lens Blur filter
- Simulate the popular tilt-shift effect to transform your photo into a miniature-scale model
Sharing and Publishing:
- Easily print photos and contact sheets
- Create screen savers and slideshows of photos
- Optimize and upload photos to FTP-managed Web spaces
- E-mail photos through a desktop client or webmail
- Upload photos to SmugMug, flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically sync drives
- Burn to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s New in ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018:
- Mobile Sync. Jumpstart your process by wirelessly transferring photos from your phone to ACDSee with the ACDSee Mobile Sync app available for iPhone and Android.
- Facebook. Choose to upload to Facebook and continue about your workflow while it completes in the background.
- Improved Import. Avoid uploading the same old photos again and again with an import tool that remembers your previously imported photos.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. Whip through your process with hot keys available for every stage of your workflow.
- Categories/ Keywords Panes. With Keywords and Categories on their own respective panes, you can enjoy proper space for managing your ever-growing hierarchies.
- Borders. ACDSee Photo Studio now comes pre-loaded with over 100 new borders and textures.
Size: 148.03 MB