Adobe Camera Raw 14 is a must-have highly effective Adobe Photoshop plugin for skilled photographers. It allows you to import and enhance RAW images. This converter performance in the Adobe Photoshop software program provides quick and simple access to the RAW image formats. It is produced by many leading professional and midrange digital cameras.
By working with these “digital negatives,” you may obtain the outcomes you need with larger creative control and adaptability while nonetheless sustaining the original RAW files.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom software program is built upon the same highly effective raw processing technology that’s available within the Adobe Camera Raw plug-in.
This highly effective plug-in has been regularly up to date to support more cameras and includes more features. And is available as a part of Adobe Photoshop. The Adobe Camera Raw plug-in additionally supports RAW files in Digital Negative (DNG) format.
The Adobe DNG Converter is a free utility that lets you simply convert camera-specific raw files from more than 350 cameras to the more common DNG raw format.
Digital Negative (DNG) is an overtly published raw file specification that stores the “RAW” pixel data. It is captured by the digital digital camera sensor earlier than it has been converted to JPEG or TIFF together with standard EXIF metadata, date, time, the digital camera used, and digital camera settings. This format is freely available for different software programs and hardware distributors to support.
When working with RAW files, the file isn’t compressed or processed within the digital camera as an alternative, the Adobe software program provides the user full control over the conversion settings. For example, white balance isn’t utilized in the RAW file however is saved with the file. So the software program can default to the originally supposed setting. Other information contained in a DNG file includes standard EXIF metadata (similar to in JPEG files), date, time, the digital camera used, and digital camera settings.
- Experience more creative control and editing precision with Masking. Use the most recent Masking panel to simply edit particular areas simply the way in which you need. Access Color, Luminance, and Depth Range tools together with Brush, Linear, and Radial Gradient tools.
- Automatically choose a subject or sky and make edits. Now simply choose a person, animal, or thing in your photograph with only a click. You may also quickly choose the sky and make edits to the choice only. Find these advanced tools and more in the new Masking panel!
- Explore new Premium Presets and Preset Amount slider. The Premium Presets panel now includes new categories like Food, Urban Architecture, and more. You may also adjust the intensity of a preset utilized, using the new Preset Amount slider (that is presently a beta feature).
- Support for new cameras and lenses. Find newly added supported cameras and lenses. Links to the lists are offered within the detailed summary.
System Requirements for Adobe Camera Raw CC:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1809 or later)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 11 (Big Sur)
Size: 649 MB