Adobe Camera Raw 13 is a must-have highly effective Adobe Photoshop plugin for skilled photographers. It allows you to import and enhances RAW images. This converter performance in the Adobe Photoshop software program provides quick and simple access to the RAW image formats. It is produced by many leading professional and midrange digital cameras.
By working with these “digital negatives,” you may obtain the outcomes you need with larger creative control and adaptability while nonetheless sustaining the original RAW files.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom software program is built upon the same highly effective raw processing technology that’s available within the Adobe Camera Raw plug-in.
This highly effective plug-in has been regularly up to date to support more cameras and includes more features. And is available as a part of Adobe Photoshop. The Adobe Camera Raw plug-in additionally supports RAW files in Digital Negative (DNG) format.
The Adobe DNG Converter is a free utility that lets you simply convert camera-specific raw files from more than 350 cameras to the more common DNG raw format.
Digital Negative (DNG) is an overtly published raw file specification that stores the “RAW” pixel data. It is captured by the digital digital camera sensor earlier than it has been converted to JPEG or TIFF together with standard EXIF metadata, date, time, the digital camera used, and digital camera settings. This format is freely available for different software programs and hardware distributors to support.
When working with RAW files, the file isn’t compressed or processed within the digital camera as an alternative, the Adobe software program provides the user full control over the conversion settings. For example, white balance isn’t utilized in the RAW file however is saved with the file. So the software program can default to the originally supposed setting. Other information contained in a DNG file includes standard EXIF metadata (similar to in JPEG files), date, time, the digital camera used, and digital camera settings.
- Instantly improve image high quality. Super Resolution within the Enhance Preview dialog box allows you to rapidly enhance image resolution while improving details and color rendering.
- Apple ProRaw Profile is now supported. Capture ProRaw images in iOS 14.3 or later and simply import and edit them in Camera Raw using the brand new profile.
- Other enhancements. Find new options to filter and type images in your Filmstrip. You also can rapidly reorder the Edit panels primarily based on your needs.
- Support for brand new cameras and lenses. Find newly added cameras and lenses within the full list of supported profiles.
System Requirements for Adobe Camera Raw CC:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1809 or later)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 11 (Big Sur)
Size: 523 MB