Adobe Character Animator 2020 will help you to create a 2D character and make it come alive. The software copies your facial movements so your characters act – and react – realistically.
Adobe Character Animator 2020 allows you to create 2D animations for live broadcasts, student projects, and cartoons. Or just wow your friends on social media.
Build your character from scratch in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop – or start with one of the puppets already available in Character Animator.
Getting your character to move doesn’t take a lot of work. Control gestures like waving with your keyboard or MIDI device.
Movements can be saved as buttons, sliders, or knobs so they’re easier to remember than key commands. And you can smooth transitions between facial poses for a hand-animated look.
Adobe Character Animator tracks your facial expressions – from raised eyebrows to moving lips – in real-time and records your motion and voice using your webcam and microphone. So when you look surprised, happy, or angry, your character does, too.
Send your character out into the world. Go live on Facebook or TV. Amuse your friends on social media. Or send it to Adobe Premiere Pro CC or After Effects CC to include in bigger projects like a movie or cartoon.
Adobe Character Animator 2020 Features:
Improved trigger workflows
Create, edit, and organize triggers with convenient layer management and drag and drop actions between panels.
More realistic Particle Physics
Now particles can build on top of each other and react – snowflakes can accumulate to cause an avalanche and bricks can stack up then collapse in a pile.
Easily align animations
Scene Snapshot is a new onion-skin display feature that gives you a frame-by-frame reference for comparing the movements of your animations.
Countdown to Record
A new three-second countdown ensures that your character and puppet are in the right pose before recording starts.
- Provide feedback. Use the Provide Feedback button in the header bar to connect with the product team and fellow Character Animator users.
- Markers via Dynamic Link. Markers in a Character Animator scene now appear in other applications (e.g. After Effects) using Dynamic Link.
- The timeline search filter. Filter the Timeline panel based on a search term.
- Audio track volume control. Control each audio track’s volume level independently in a scene’s timeline.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (Version 1809 or later),
- Windows Server 2019 (Version 1809 or later), or Windows Server 2016 (Version 1607).
- macOS Version 10.13 or higher
- (Note: macOS 10.14.0 is not supported, though 10.14.1 and later are supported)
Size: 696.39 MB