Adobe Edge Animate CC lets create new compositions from scratch using basic HTML building blocks, text and imported web graphics. You can manipulate objects with an array of transformation and styling options that Edge natively applies to our jQuery-based animation framework.
Adobe Edge Animate CC is a prototype of a tool for creating animation and transitions using the capabilities of HTML5. Get Adobe Edge Animate CC and take it for a test drive to fully assess its capabilities!
The user interface of Adobe Edge Animate CC 2015 is based on a stage, timeline, and panels for elements and properties. It’s influenced by our customers’ favorite features and functionality in class-leading tools like After Effects and Flash Professional but innovates in its ease of use. Animations and timing can be controlled on a WebKit-based stage, or via precise property adjustments directly on the timeline. You can also make quick edits on an individual or multiple objects.
Import existing web graphics such as SVG, JPG, PNG, and GIF files.
Animated content created with Adobe Edge Animate CC is designed and tested to work reliably on the iOS and Android platforms, WebKit-enabled devices, and popular desktop browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
Adobe Edge Animate CC 2015 Highlights:
- On-stage text editing, rather than using a pop-up window
- 64-bit Chromium Embedded Framework support
- Reduced supporting runtime size by 55%
- No dependency on third-party libraries
- Custom folders for saving your images, media, and scripts
- Fewer project output files to manage
- New preloader options
- Support for HTML5 video
- Sprite sheet import from Flash Professional, Photoshop or other design tools
- Linking support for DPS articles
- Updated Actions Editor
- Copy and paste functionality to get SVG artwork from Illustrator
- Hand and Zoom tools
Size: 148.86 MB