Adobe FrameMaker 2019 software is a complete solution for authoring, enriching, managing, and publishing technical documentation. Easily author bidirectional technical content and publish across mobile devices.
Adobe FrameMaker 2019 is a complete solution for bidirectional technical content. Publish natively across channels, mobile devices and formats and author with best-in-class XML/DITA support.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
Collaborate seamlessly with experts, and manage content using integration with leading CMSs. Serve global markets by translating content into RTL languages, Arabic and Hebrew.
Adobe FrameMaker 2019 also allows you to author and publish in RTL languages. And include mixed bidirectional content in the same paragraph, document, book, or DITA map.
Adobe FrameMaker 2019 key features:
Turbocharge your content creation
- NEW! Powerful 64-bit architecture. Significantly boost performance with an all-new 64-bit architecture. Publish up to 65% faster to PDF and Responsive HTML5.
- NEW! Interactive real-time progress bar. Now know the status of tasks like book updates and PDF generation with information-rich, easy-to-understand progress indicators at every stage.
- NEW! New image transparency support. Publish clean, stunning documents with support for image transparency to blend text with pictures, and pictures with pictures.
- NEW! Out-of-the-box SharePoint 2016 support. Instantly connect to Microsoft SharePoint Online or a SharePoint 2016 CMS.
- NEW! Quick access to Welcome Screen. Open the Welcome Screen in a new tab via the workspaces drop-down menu to easily access templates, plug-ins, customizations, and more.
- NEW! New Duden dictionary support. Get out-of-the-box support for Duden, a trusted German dictionary, for more accurate spelling and hyphenation.
- NEW! One-click image resizing. Fit an image to a frame or vice versa by simply right-clicking on the image or frame.
- NEW! WebP image support. Take advantage of Google’s modern WebP image format. It allows you to use high-quality visuals that load faster thanks to a smaller file size (compared to JPEG or PNG).
- ENHANCED! Up to 65% faster file performance.
- ENHANCED! Enhanced image handling.
- ENHANCED! High-quality images.
- ENHANCED! Support for colored icons.
- ENHANCED! Slick and powerful Welcome Screen.
- ENHANCED! All-new platform.
- ENHANCED! New Windows based File Open dialog.
- ENHANCED! Faster and lighter setup.
From PDF to Responsive HTML5. Accelerate your publishing.
- NEW! More control over PDFs. Have more control over print settings like marks and bleeds and other PDF output settings across documents and projects.
- NEW! Password-protected PDFs. Prevent unauthorized access by setting passwords for PDFs directly while publishing.
- ENHANCED! WYSIWYG color output. Get predictable and consistent color output as you use images and other elements in your documents.
- ENHANCED! All-new PDF Engine. Publish PDFs up to 65% faster with the new PDF engine, invented by Adobe, the makers of PDF.
- ENHANCED! Customize DITA templates for PDF output. Easily apply DITA templates and access ditafm-output controls from the Publish pod.
- ENHANCED! Greater content accessibility. Meet accessibility standards, such as Section 508, to ensure that everyone can access content published as HTML5 and PDF.
- Out-of-the-box multichannel, multidevice publishing. Publish as Responsive HTML5, EPUB, Kindle, PDF, CHM, and Adobe Experience Manager Mobile. Create content-centric mobile apps with a single click.
- Next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts. Deliver personalized content experiences with frameless Responsive HTML5 layouts that have best-in-class search and navigation. Show or hide widgets, such as glossary and TOC.
- Search autocomplete. Provide users with automatic suggestions as they type with first-of-its-kind search autocomplete.
Getting started with XML/DITA has never been easier
- NEW! Effortless EDD creation. Generate an EDD using the easy-to-use rich HTML user interface, with the ability to specify DITA constraints. Customize the default RNGs for DITA 1.3.
- NEW! DITA OT 3.0 support. Leverage out-of-the-box support for DITA OT 3.0 to seamlessly publish content in various formats, including PDF, HTML, Microsoft HTML Help (CHM), and Java Help. Use the free OASIS DITA-OT plug-in to carry out DITAVAL-based filtering while publishing.
- NEW! XSLT 3.0 support. Create a variety of transformation scenarios by applying predefined or customized XSLT to XML files, and execute them using a range of JAXP-compliant processors.
- ENHANCED! Faster XML file handling. Quickly open or package DITA maps/files with a new file opening and parsing engine.
- ENHANCED! Smoother DITA authoring experience. Now easily author in XML/DITA with a more intuitive workspace.
- ENHANCED! Enhanced Packager. Work smarter and faster with the new parsing engine. Share projects easily with colleagues, subject matter experts, and translators.
- Simplified XML authoring. Empower subject matter experts and casual authors to create valid XML, without worrying about XML complexities. Work faster with a simplified user interface and a form-like easy-to-fill authoring experience.
- Comprehensive DTD support. Easily author and validate XML content using standard DTDs, such as DITA and DocBook, as well as custom DTDs. Import or point to the DTD in the XML source and validate that against a DTD.
Size: 2.0 GB