Adobe InDesign 2020 software provides precise control over typography and built-in creative tools for designing, preflighting, and publishing documents for print, online, or to mobile devices. Include interactivity, animation, video, and sound in page layouts to fully engage readers.
Adobe InDesign 2020 let’s create beautiful page layouts for alternate page sizes or devices. Efficiently design for print, tablets, and other screens. Integrate with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite to publish interactive digital publications for tablets.
Design a rich array of interactive documents from digital brochures, to eBooks to interactive magazines. Quickly create stunning print work using a variety of productivity and production tools including simplified object selection and editing, Live Preflight, PDF export in the background, custom print presets, and more. Export your documents as SWF for playback in the Flash player or interactive PDF.
Adobe InDesign 2020 is faster, sharper, more connected. Under-the-hood improvements and native 64-bit support make working on even the most complex documents speedier. And now, you can share work directly from Adobe InDesign 2020 and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe InDesign 2020 ensures new performance boosts, including 64-bit support. Offers Retina display support, QR code creation, better EPUB files, a sleeker UI, and the Adobe Exchange panel in Adobe InDesign. With this software, your creative process becomes seamless, intuitive, and more connected.
Adobe InDesign 2020 Features:
- Faster performance. Under-the-hood improvements throughout Adobe InDesign keep you working quickly and smoothly. Harness all of your system’s RAM with native 64-bit support. See the greatest improvements in speed and stability when printing and when exporting PDF and INX files.
- Modern UI. Adobe InDesign has a new look. Because the updated user interface is consistent with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, it’s easier to work across your Adobe applications. And now you control the brightness of the UI so you can see your layouts more clearly.
- HiDPI and Retina display support. From text to complex artwork, every element of your design will have greater clarity and vibrancy, thanks to support for the high-resolution Retina display on the new MacBook Pro.
- Sync Fonts. Sync Fonts will change the way you work with type. Quickly find the perfect font from the growing library of Adobe Typekit fonts, sync it to your system, and have it immediately available for use.
- Font search and filter. Find the perfect font — fast. Type any portion of a font name, such as “bold,” “semi-condensed,” “italic,” or any part of a font family name, and see only the fonts that match your criteria.
- Instant font preview. Quickly see how different fonts look in your layout. Use the arrow keys to browse through fonts and see each one applied to your selected text. When you find the best fit for your design, just click its name or press Enter to make your choice.
- Font favorites. Find the fonts you use most often without wading through your entire collection. Mark your favorites, and then decide whether to display only those or the full set.
- QR Code Creator. Create crisp, clear QR codes right within InDesign. Because Adobe InDesign creates vector codes, you can resize them without compromising quality and copy them into applications like Illustrator. At any point, you can edit the QR code directly within InDesign.
- Print publishing. Print long and short documents directly to a desktop printer or as PDF files for professional printing. Work efficiently thanks to Adaptive Design Tools, productivity tools, and more.
- Digital publishing. Create many kinds of digital documents. Develop sophisticated content for popular tablets by pairing InDesign with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. Design eBooks for popular devices, including Kindle and Nook. Export interactive layouts as SWF or PDF files.
- iPad apps without coding. Create iPad apps without writing code. Access Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition (part of Creative Cloud) from within InDesign and use familiar tools to develop iPad apps. Creative Cloud members can submit unlimited single-edition iPad apps to the Apple App Store.
- Preflight and production tools. Speed up production and reduce errors with live preflighting of print and digital documents, document-installed fonts, background PDF export, JDF technology, and PDF/X export.
- Robust text composition. Create sophisticated text with precise typography. Efficiently design type with styles, text-wrap, the Paragraph Composer, OpenType support, drop caps, style mapping for EPUB export, and more.
- Automation. Create powerful automated workflows using standards-based XML features to lay out pages with text and images. Incorporate database-driven content to publish across channels.
- EPUB enhancements. New features make it easier to produce high-quality EPUB files from Adobe InDesign. You have greater control over the table of contents and CSS export, and CSS editing is simpler. You can also map object styles to tags so they export appropriately.
- Persistent text-frame fitting. Set frames to automatically resize to fit your text, based on simple parameters. With persistent text-frame fitting, frames expand and shrink dynamically as you edit headlines, callouts, or other variable content.
- PDF forms within Adobe InDesign. Design PDF forms without leaving InDesign. You can add interactive form fields, and even assign the tab order using the Articles panel before you export your document to PDF.
- InDesign crashes on PDF export in some cases when PNG files are placed in the document.
- [macOS only] InDesign crashes when you try to quit the application in some cases.
- [macOS only] InDesign crashes on launch in some cases.
Core feature and workflow
- Text Variables, Page Numbers, and Footnote/Endnote markers get replaced by ss with World Ready Composers.
Improvement to new features
- Share for Review sometimes does not contain all document pages.
- Review panel name appears incorrectly as %extension.comments.panel.title.
- Share for Review dialog displays an error after PDF export.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1), 8, 8.1, 10.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), and macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
Size: 889.41 MB