Adobe Photoshop CS2 software, the professional image-editing standard, and leader of the Photoshop digital imaging line delivers more of what you crave. Groundbreaking creative tools help you achieve extraordinary results. Unprecedented adaptability lets you custom-fit Photoshop to the way you work. And with more efficient editing, processing, and file handling, there’s no slowing you down.
Adobe Photoshop CS2 introduces the next generation of image editing with powerful new features that offer something for every user. Delivering the broadest and most productive toolset available, Photoshop helps you explore your creativity, work at peak efficiency, and achieve the highest quality results across all media.
Adobe Photoshop CS2 accelerates your path from imagination to imagery. Ideal for photographers, graphic designers, and web designers, the professional standard delivers new features such as automatic layer alignment and blending that enable advanced compositing.
Create original images or modify photos using a full assortment of painting, drawing, and retouching tools.
- Improved File Browser. Quickly preview, tag, and sort images; search and edit metadata and keywords, and automatically share batches of files from the improved File Browser.
- Customized workspace. Work the way that’s best for you by saving personalized workspace and tool settings and creating customized keyboard shortcuts.
- History palette. Experiment freely knowing you can instantly undo or redo multiple steps with the History palette.
- Filter Gallery. Browse Photoshop filters from the Filter Gallery, where you can preview stacked effects.
- Layers. Achieve sophisticated results by compositing images, text, and effects on hundreds of layers that you control by grouping into sets, color coding, and locking.
- Layer Comps. Create design variations for clients more efficiently by saving different combinations of layers within the same file as Layer Comps.
- Text on a path. Create eye-catching typography by placing text on paths or within shapes. Edit the text at any time, even in Adobe Illustrator® software.
- Artistic Brushes. Simulate traditional fine-art techniques with dry and wet brush effects, pastel, charcoal, and more. Even use brushes to add special effects such as grass and leaves.
- Special effects filters. Easily experiment and achieve amazing results by accessing more than 95 special effects filters. Preview and apply more than one filter at a time with the new Filter Gallery.
- Color correction. Improve the color, contrast, and dynamic range of an image with a comprehensive set of professional color-correction tools.
- Healing Brush. Effortlessly remove dust, scratches, blemishes, wrinkles, and other flaws with the Healing Brush.
- Comprehensive 16-bit support. Perform more precise editing and retouching with expanded support for 16-bit images in core features, including layers, brushes, text, shapes, and more.
- Integrated digital camera raw file support. Get truer, higher quality output by working with the complete raw data files from most major digital camera models. Supported cameras.
- File Browser tagging. Protect your images by adding key copyright information in the editable metadata panel of the File Browser.
Web production with ImageReady CS
- Enhanced ImageReady user interface. Create and modify Web designs faster with multiple object selection, object grouping, and smart guides.
- Improved Photoshop integration. Enjoy quicker, more seamless integration between Photoshop and ImageReady, plus automated file saving and common commands, tools, and shortcuts.
- Image slicing. Slice complex layered images and apply appropriate format and compression settings to each area before exporting as an HTML table.
- Variable data support. Easily import database and spreadsheet information to automate the production of Web graphics.
- Macromedia Flash file export. Use ImageReady CS to create Macromedia® Flash™ (SWF) animations, complete with vector artwork and variable text.
- Non-square pixel support. Create and work with different aspect ratios to accommodate non-square pixels without distortion.
- Guide presets. Easily design using video-specific presets that show action-safe and title-safe areas of the screen.
- Enhanced 16-bit compositing. Perform more precise matte painting, 3D rendering, and another advanced film compositing with expanded support for 16-bit images in core features, including layers, brushes, and more.
- Layers-to-files export. Quickly integrate layered Photoshop artwork with a variety of video editing and compositing systems using the built-in Export Layers to Files command.
- Non-square pixel support. Instantly adjust your non-square pixel images with different aspect ratios.
- Flexible type. Increase your creative options by placing text on paths or within shapes.
- Dynamic levels. Track every change to your image in the new Histogram palette.
Top new features in Adobe Photoshop CS2 FREE Edition
Upgrade to Adobe® Photoshop® CS2 software for even more of what you crave: more creative options, a more custom-fit Photoshop for the way you work, and more efficient file handling — including batch processing of your digital camera raw files. Stretch your imagination and let the ideas flow with new Photoshop CS2.
- Timesaving file handling with Adobe Bridge
- Revolutionary Vanishing Point
- Multiple layer control
- Smart Objects
- Multi-image digital camera raw file processing
- Image Warp
- Advanced noise reduction
- 32-bit High Dynamic Range (HDR) support
- Customizable workspaces and menus
- Spot Healing Brush
- One-click red-eye correction
License 100% FREE
Size: 340 MB
Serial Key number provided by Adobe 1045-1412-5685-1654-6343-1431