Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2020 is the professional photographer’s essential software, providing a comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls.
It is easy to use application for adjusting, managing, and presenting large volumes of digital photographs. Organize, view, and make adjustments to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tool. Create images that inspire, inform, and delight.
Create beautiful photo books from your images with a variety of easy-to-use templates included in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2020. Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks. Receive 20% off from Blurb on your first book created using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2020. Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2020 let’s create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in challenging light. Find and group images by location, easily assign locations to images, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2020 futures
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
- Work with high-quality previews of offline images from multiple libraries and drives
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Use custom keywords to organize photos Enhanced
- Automatically rename files on import and convert to universal Digital Negative (DNG) format
- Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
- Quickly find any photo with powerful sorting and filtering
- Apply custom presets to images on import/export
- Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
- Browse groups, compare photos, and zoom in on details
- Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
Correct, enhance, edit
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Expand your workspace across multiple monitors
- Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
- Tightly integrate with Adobe Photoshop
- Easily compare before and after versions of photos
- Precisely convert color to black and white
- Eliminate dust, specks, and red eye
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
Showcase your talent
- Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Access a rich community of export plug-ins and web gallery styles at the Lightroom Exchange
- Print more efficiently with flexible and customizable templates
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
- Stamp your photos with metadata on output
- Compose sophisticated slideshows with music
Supported Operating Systems:
- macOS v10.12 (Sierra), macOS v10.13 (High Sierra), or macOS v10.14 (Mojave)
- Microsoft Windows 10 with 64-bit support (Version 1709 or later) for Lightroom
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) or Windows 10 for Lightroom Classic
Size: 1.17 GB