Autodesk Maya 2017 3D animation, 3D modeling, 3D simulation, 3D rendering, and compositing software offers a comprehensive creative feature set on a highly extensible production platform.
Autodesk Maya 2017 provides high-end character and effects toolsets along with increased productivity for 3D modeling, texturing, and shader creation tasks. Create impressive dynamic effects and bring your scenes to life with tools to simulate and render hair, fur, feathers, cloth, liquids, fluids, particles, and rigid and soft bodies.
Autodesk Maya 2017 3D animation has the specialized tools for character creation, 3D editorial, and keyframing. Bring your imagination to life with the Maya 3D animation toolset – used to create some of the most believable 3D characters in entertainment.
Autodesk Maya 2017 is a highly customizable and extensible application that offers several avenues for pipeline integration. It provides extensive scripting and API (application programming interface) tools, streamlined workflows with certain 2D and 3D applications, and tools for handling large data sets.
Build and texture both organic and hard-surface models with an extensive polygon toolset, as well as powerful, production-proven NURBS and subdivision surface tools.
Autodesk Maya 2017 turns your ideas into images – whether your target platform is the big screen or small, or you are creating highly realistic imagery or stylized cartoons.
- Maya Fluid Effects – Simulate and render a huge variety of atmospheric, pyrotechnic, viscous liquid, and open ocean effects. Maya Fluid Effects overcomes one of the greatest barriers in computer animation.
- Maya Fur – Easy creation of realistic fur, short hair, wool and grass on NURBS or polygonal models. Incredibly realistic styling and rendering of short hair and fur, with Maya Artisan brush interface for painting fur attributes.
- Maya Cloth – The fastest and most accurate software solution for simulating a wide variety of digital clothing and other fabric objects. Any cloth object can be animated including sails, skins, tents, drapery, bedding, etc.
- Maya Live – Sophisticated matchmoving combines 2D live-action with 3D elements. Maya Live provides greater flexibility, a fast integrated 2D tracker and an interactive root frame solver. Maya Live also allows you to reconstruct live-action elements as 3D geometry plus output to external applications.
- Maya Hair – Tools for the creation, styling and rendering of fully dynamic long hair on NURBS or polygon objects. Make any NURBS curve dynamic for use in advanced character rigging and effects. Create a wide range of other “non-hair” effects too.
Autodesk Maya 2017 Complete:
- Intuitive User Interface
- Data and Scene Management Tools
- Polygon Modeling
- NURBS Modeling
- Subdivision Surface Modeling
- General Animation
- Character Animation
- Rigid and Soft Body Dynamics
- Particles and Fields
- Maya Paint Effects
- Toon Shader
- Maya Artisan
- 3D Paint
- Multiple Rendering Options
- Rendering Controls and Effects
- Maya API/SDK
- Connectivity and Integration
Supports 64-bit operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1), 8, 8.1, 10, Apple Mac OS X 10.10.5 and 10.11.x, Red Hat Enterprise 6.5 – 7.2, CentOS 6.5 – 7.2.
What’s New in Autodesk Maya 2017:
- Send models to Print Studio for 3D printing
- ATF support
- FBX Version 2017.0.1
- Zoom-in view
- New Qt and PySide versions
- Render tab in Layer Editor not displayed by default
- Commands in Display and Windows menu have moved
- Increased control over the exclusion of attributes from lock operation during file referencing
Size: 1.49 GB