Autodesk Showcase 2017 real-time 3D presentation and rendering software offers architects, designers, engineers, and managers the ability to quickly and easily transform digital prototypes or architectural designs into compelling imagery, movies, and real-time presentations.
With Autodesk Showcase, creating high-value, interactive design reviews, stunning marketing materials, and convincing sales pitches is as simple as a few clicks.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
Autodesk Showcase 2017 software creates accurate, realistic imagery from 3D digital design data to communicate form and brand character.
Autodesk Showcase helps users present and review designs in an environment in which team members can make reliable decisions locally and via remote sessions – resulting in an efficient and economical design review process.
The software addresses many of the roadblocks that delay decision-making in the design process, including:
- Expensive, time-consuming design review and decision-making processes
- Limited evaluation of multiple design variations due to time and cost of building physical prototoypes
- Low-quality digital prototypes hindering the design approval process
- Time consuming data preparation for visualization and review
- Design models changing while visualization imagery is being prepared for design review
- Expertise and expense required for creating high-quality design presentations
Autodesk Showcase 2017 Professional software addresses the content creation needs of visualization specialists and provides the ability to take advantage of high-end visualization environments. It includes all of the functionality in Autodesk Showcase 2017 software, plus additional tools for automating the visualization workflow, enhancing asset and presentation authoring, and building complex visualization setups.
Make Better Decisions, Faster
Autodesk Showcase 2017 software addresses the important issue of decision-making on digital prototypes. It enables designers to create accurate, realistic imagery from 3D CAD data to not only convey form and function, but also create environmental context to communicate brand character. Showcase helps users present and review models in an environment in which team members can make reliable decisions locally and via remote sessions—resulting in an efficient and economical design review process.
Power Up Your Digital Prototype
Use high-quality digital 3D visualization to evaluate multiple design variations and communicate ideas. Autodesk Showcase helps users reduce the time and cost of building physical prototypes in early design phases. Interact with digital models in real time. Use a variety of materials and geometry during presentations, and switch between variations with a single mouse-click. Facilitate the approval of designs by using Showcase to bypass client or management reluctance to approve designs based on low-quality imagery. Showcase generates photorealistic imagery with superior visual fidelity that accurately represents real-world materials, lighting, and environments.
Make Visualization Accessible
Autodesk Showcase 2017 makes realistic, interactive visualization accessible to designers and provides advanced functionality for visualization experts by combining the latest technology with an easy-to-access architecture. With its well-documented API (application programming interface) and scripting language, Autodesk Showcase 2017 can be accessed on a programming level to meet specific customer needs. It provides tools to prepare, process, and present 3D design data in a single application, simplifying the preparation of data for high-quality visualization and further use. Because Showcase allows design model changes while preparing imagery for design reviews, it significantly reduces preparation time so design and visualization work can be done in parallel.
- Bring your designs to life – Quickly and easily transform your CAD data* into breathtaking, real-time 3D presentations and renderings.
- Validate your designs in real time – Explore your design variations dynamically with peers, managers, and constituents in an immersive 3D environment. Accelerate your feedback loop by reducing physical prototypes and long rendering times.
- Win more business – Make a positive impression with your customers, regardless of whether they are in the same room or on the other side of the world**. Stand apart from your competition by communicating your designs with high-quality images and storytelling features.
* Supports Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Alias, Autodesk 3ds Max Design, and Autodesk Maya software designs and at least 15 third-party CAD file formats, including CATIA products, SolidWorks solutions, JT, UGNX, Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER), IGES, STEP-File, COSMO, Granite, STL, Open Inventor toolkit.
* Autodesk Showcase Professional software is required for remote access.
Size: 5.11 GB