CoffeeCup HTML Editor 16 is an advanced web design tool for anyone to create great websites, totally stellar, kick-butt websites. It comes with HTML5 and CSS3 support.
Feel empowered with handy tag references, intuitive tools like code completion, website components that update instantly across all pages, live previews, and dozens of other extraordinary tools and features.
Getting to work on your website is lightning quick thanks to a wide range of start options. Create new HTML or CSS files from scratch, or get a jumpstart on a pro design with an existing theme or ready to use layout.
If you already have a site in progress, then open its files from your computer, or open them straight from your web server. With the Open From Web option, you can take any website as a starting point, and it doesn’t have to be yours.
Every website has elements like a menu, footer, or header that are reused across pages. With the Components Library you can save these types of elements in one place and then embed them into any page you want. Now instead of updating each instance of the element manually, just edit the library item and it will automatically update everywhere.
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 16 comes with three different tools to correct human error and ensure that you’re using valid code.
Code with confidence
A comprehensive Tag Reference section puts the correct tags right at your fingertips. Code Completion automatically suggests tags as you type them and smartly suggests selectors from your referenced CSS files. A built-in Validation Tool allows you to check code of all types for perfectly valid pages.
Using these tools helps to produce valid code making your pages display consistently, and be more accessible to disabled users and search engines. Every single time.
Visual code selector + Live preview
Utilize the split-screen preview to see your webpage displayed right below your code. Or use the external preview to display your page in another window or a second monitor. The live preview shows you exactly what your design will look like as you work.
Made for authentic code enthusiasts
Perfectionists, masters of organization, and SEO aficionados, this app is built for you. Coding your own sites may be one of the most rewarding things you can do. With the HTML Editor you will be up for that task.
Ready for the semantic web
Adding structured, or semantic, data to label content should be a top priority for any site. Search engines are increasingly relying on this approach to better understand what the content is about, which in turn allows them to improve the overall search experience.
The built-in FTP uploader painlessly publishes the website to the place of your choice. Pick any web host (or use your own server), add the corresponding FTP settings and go live with a single click. Easily switch between addresses. For example, from a work-in-progress to a live production site.
Customizable Responsive Themes
With CoffeeCup HTML Editor, it is really easy to get a nice website working in a short amount of time. But it can be even faster if you use one of our templates.
More Features of CoffeeCup HTML Editor 16:
- Cross-browser compatibility is important, so the HTML Editor gives you the option to add up to 10 different browsers and then open them from inside the program.
- Certain characters have to be formatted as HTML entities in order to render properly. The Characters tab lets you insert these entities with a click of your mouse.
- Website Projects help keep your website organized, all but eliminating broken links and incorrectly referenced images.
- The built-in Validate HTML tool opens the W3C markup validation service in your default web browser.
- HTML and CSS code completion virtually eliminates unclosed tags and typos; it even serves up the selectors from every referenced CSS file.
- The HTML Editor comes with 10 new, professionally designed themes. Preview them before you apply them to your pages in the snazzy new Theme Chooser.
- The Tags tab is a comprehensive reference for HTML, PHP, and CSS tags.
- Split-Screen Preview lets you view your webpage in a browser right from inside the Code Editor.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in CoffeeCup HTML Editor 15.4 Build 801:
- Full support for all sFTP TLS encryption methods.
Size: 104.57 MB