Corel Painter 2020 is the ultimate digital art and painting software trusted by professional artists. Expand your artistic capabilities using a phenomenal collection of the world’s most realistic digital Natural-Media. Accomplish natural, professional results.
This software is a combination of inventive drawing tools, Natural-Media brushes, image cloning capabilities and virtually unlimited customization options, that give you total freedom for creative expression. Achieve painting perfection with the most realistic and professional digital art studio.
Corel Painter 2020 offers Natural-Media and unlimited art materials to delight any illustrator, photographer or fine artist. Internationally recognized for its RealBristle brushes, this Corel software offers the most realistic form of digital painting available in the digital art realm.
Explore new creative possibilities with Natural-Media brushes, paper textures and media that look and feel just like traditional art materials. Find unreal inspiration with revolutionary new Particle Brushes and mobile enhancements.
Experience the speed and power of the ultimate paint program with native 64-bit Mac and PC support. In addition, work with Photoshop files for even more creative compatibility.
By adding Corel Painter 2020 to your workflow, you gain a full art studio that gives you the tools to create unprecedented artwork. Furthermore, digital art tools let you experiment with color theory, composition, and brush strokes, without the toxins, mess, and expenses associated with traditional art.
Let the intuitive tools within Painter guide you through the transformation from a photo to a painted masterpiece. Rapidly paint a photo using the technology of SmartStroke Auto-Painting. Or grab a brush and hand paint the canvas using your photo as a clone source, while Painter magically pulls the photo colors through the bristles. Whatever your approach, the result will be momentous.
Top Reasons To Try Corel Painter 2020:
- A natural transition. Craft your art with painting software that comfortably blurs the lines between analog and digital.
- Exclusive media. Create outstanding art with other-worldly media types that only digital art software can deliver.
- Incomparable composition. Paint a masterpiece with perfect symmetry and perspective using built-in composition tools.
- Flexible and productive. Custom brushes and palettes, and the ability to import content from others or create your own.
- Supports popular hardware and software. Painter plays well with Photoshop and drawing tablets, and runs on Mac and Windows.
An astonishing number of brushes:
- Brush Categories. Explore 36 brush categories and view improved brush dab and stroke previews at-a-glance. Rapidly switch to your last used brush and enjoy more painting pixels with a compact Brush Selector option.
- 900+ Included Brushes. Enjoy the largest selection of digital art media types on the market comprised of award-winning Natural-Media and Painter signature brushes, plus create your own.
- Brush Controls. Brush optimization is in your hands. Modify any brush variant to suit your needs. There are many different adjustment options such as size, shape, angle, flow, and many more.
Professional photo-painting tools:
- Auto-Painting Panels. No experience required! Open a photo, launch the Auto-Painting Panels and prep the photo, auto-paint and restore details with ease.
- Clone Sources. You can use images, textures, and patterns as clone sources. Use the Clone Source Panel to open the clone sources, change size and shape if desired, and paint from the embedded opaque or transparent images.
- Clone Painting. Choose Clone or Quick Clone and photo paint using Cloner brushes. Clone creates a new document with your image on the canvas where Quick Clone clears the image from the canvas activating Tracing Paper reference of your photo.
What’s new in Corel Painter 2020:
- NEW Color Harmonies
- NEW Color ramps in sliders
- NEW Mirror & perspective tools in brush property bar
- NEW Narrow Brush Selector
- NEW Single access point brush editing
- NEW UI shape and media distinction
- NEW Universal color picker
- ENHANCED Consolidated library panels
- ENHANCED Easy access to tool controls
- ENHANCED Inline dab and stroke previews
- ENHANCED Layer control
- ENHANCED UI for color controls
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (64-Bit) or Windows 7 (64-Bit), with the latest updates
- macOS 10.14 or OS 10.13, with the latest revision
Size: 828.74 MB