CorelCAD 2020 provides customizable 2D drafting tools and superior 3D design tools within an interactive workspace to achieve your CAD goals in all types of industries.
Increase your workflow productivity with native .DWG file format support for worry-free collaboration on CAD files with colleagues and business partners.
CorelCAD 2020 allows you to transform 2D designs into 3D reality. Work in a familiar environment with the ribbon UI, 3D print-ready features, and STL file output.
Explore new and enhanced 2D drafting and 3D modeling tools that seamlessly bring precision to any computer-aided design project. Gain added design strength from responsive tools like Quick Input, Annotative Scaling, Head-up display, and more to maintain pinpoint accuracy.
Experience high-level CAD performance with the strong combination of a sophisticated CAD engine, powered by ARES, and the award-winning CorelDRAW technology to incorporate key graphics into your workflow. Bring efficiency to any CAD project, plus expand your CAD strength with additional CorelCAD plugins.
Communicate your day-to-day CAD design needs using Windows Ribbon or classic UI workspaces to achieve graphic superiority. With high-caliber drafting and design tools that are customizable to your needs, you’ll have visually rich and impressive results every time.
Get industry-standard tools that match your CAD design needs and your company’s budget. Design with ease on the platform of your choice, Windows, Mac, or Android with the new CorelCAD Mobile. Find everything you need in one complete solution for a fraction of the cost of most CAD software options.
CorelCAD 2020 Features:
- Native .DWG files
- Quick Input
- Drawing Tabs
- Layer tools
- Industry-standard CAD features
- Drawing constraints
- In-place text editing
- Dynamic blocks
- Table support
- Entity snaps and grips
- Custom coordinates
- Design Resources
- CAD file standards verification
- Smart Dimension tools
- Annotation and collaboration
- PDF and DGN Underlay functionality
- 3D viewing capabilities
- 3D modeling and solid editing tools
- The transition from 2D to 3D
- 3D mouse support
- Print 3D designs
- CorelDRAW file import
- CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER export
- Migration assistance
- Legacy file format support
- Easy file sharing
- Work with GIS files
- Exchange 3D files with colleagues and suppliers
- Print configurations
- Pack and Go command
- Built for speed on Windows, Mac, and Android devices
- Automation support
What’s New in CorelCAD 2020:
- Data Extraction Wizard. Specify a set of object attributes and/or block attributes and extract that information.
- New Dimension Style. Form a new dimension style from a specified dimension.
- Offset Edges. Generate 2D objects from the boundary of a 3D solid or surface and wireframe geometry from the edge.
- Enhanced PDF output. Use layers in a PDF file to reflect the drawing layers in the DWG file and group multiple drawings into a single PDF file.
- Enhanced Custom Blocks. Save a Custom Block as a separate drawing with a specified name.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) or higher (incl. macOS Catalina (10.15)
Size: 484.55 MB