CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 is a complete software solution for technical communication professionals. It provides dedicated illustration assets for technical instruction and collaboration in print, online and mobile.
Create and deliver impactful technical content with intuitive connectivity, accurate technical illustration tools, and expansive file compatibility. Get right to work in a customizable environment with pen and touch support, professional image editing, and advanced standards compliance.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 is the easiest and fastest technical illustration software to author visual communication projects in a technical world.
Now, you can create visually exceptional technical communication materials using a collection of powerful applications, all included in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019.
Exchange files with colleagues and clients with export capabilities to a broad range of over 100 file formats, including WebCGM, SVG, DWG, 3D PDF, EPS, and TIFF.
By providing tools that are easy to use and cost-effective, CorelDRAW Technical Suite helps organizations communicate the strengths of their products and services in the face of new industry pressures, such as reduced time-to-market and diverse globalization requirements.
- Automotive and Machinery. Transform complex designs and schematics into easily interpreted graphics and illustrations for technical documentation and illustrated parts catalogs (IPC).
- Aerospace and Defense. Create technical illustrations for printed and interactive electronic technical manuals (IETM) for assembly and maintenance instructions.
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC). Draw engineering plans, designs, and presentations.
- High-Tech and Telecommunications. Originate high-end technical illustrations and schematics.
- Energy, Oil, and Gas. Deliver optimized technical illustrations for plant engineering and construction.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 includes Main Applications:
- Corel DESIGNER 2019 – Precise technical illustration
- CorelDRAW 2019 – Vector illustration and page layout
- PHOTO-PAINT 2019 – an Image editing
- Corel Font Manager – Font Exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW applications)
- Corel CONNECT – Content finder
- XVL Studio Corel Edition – 3D visualization and authoring
- Corel CAPTURE – Screen capture tools
- Corel AfterShot 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- XVL Player – interactive 3D viewing (plug-in)
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications – Task automation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications – Task automation and advanced macro projects
- Barcode Wizard – Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Duplexing Wizard – Guide for two-sided printing
- GPL Ghostscript – Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- 4,000 industry-standard symbols: Architectural, Electrical, General, Mechanical, and Tools
- 10,000 clipart and digital images
- 2,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 350+ templates, incl. 40+ technical ANSI, DIN, and ISO standard templates
- 2,000 vehicle templates
- Over 500 interactive frames and photo frames
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap Fills
What’s New in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019:
- ENHANCED! Projected drawing. Draw on projected planes with confidence and redefine drawing planes easily with enhanced projected drawing tools in Corel DESIGNER.
- NEW! Projected arrows. Add context with enhanced projected arrows in dimensions and leader lines.
- ENHANCED! Projected Axes docker. Enjoy Projected Axes docker updates that make projected drawing workflows more intuitive.
- NEW! Objects docker. Gain insight into project elements with the new Objects docker, providing more control over the management of objects, layers, and pages.
- ENHANCED! Pixel workflow. Benefit from improved pixel workflow tools for UI dashboard or icon details, and ensure images have crisp edges when exporting for the web.
- NEW! Find and Replace docker. The new Find and Replace docker simplifies locating drawing components and changing their attributes simultaneously.
- ENHANCED! Styles workflow. Add Style Sets to objects when a matching Style Set exists. Apply existing Style Sets to update properties, like outline widths, in one click.
- NEW! Preset Style Sets. Explore new preloaded Style Sets that follow S1000D technical illustration standards, complete with quick keys for faster workflow.
- ENHANCED! Performance and stability. Take advantage of performance improvements relating to text handling, startup time, document loading times, graphics rendering and more.
- ENHANCED! User interface. The Technical Illustration Workspace in Corel DESIGNER has been updated to better group common features, plus many more UI updates.
- ENHANCED! PDF/X standards. Expanded ISO-compliant PDF/X export options. New support for PDF/X-4 ensures the easy output of compatible files with a wide range of devices.
Enjoy enhanced 3D repurposing with XVL Studio Corel Edition
Technical illustrators who leverage 3D designs from existing sources will benefit from a number of updates to XVL Studio Corel Edition, including the ability to quickly find similar parts with the same attributes, highlight parts by selecting them, and to set color separately for profile lines and fill faces of cross-sections. Benefit from additional enhancements to notes, and more.
- Show concepts to clients from a 2-in-1 or other mobile device, or create remotely with this powerful new web app.
- Create new illustrations, and access your DESIGNER and CorelDRAW files when you’re away from your computer.
- Store your work in the cloud, so you can access and share it from any system, any time.
- Enjoy support for CDR, DES, PDF, PNG, JPEG, and SVG import and export file formats.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 2.09 GB
Language: Multilingual + Russian.