CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 is a complete software solution for technical communication professionals. It provides dedicated illustration assets for technical instruction and collaboration in print, online, and mobile.
Create and deliver impactful technical content with intuitive connectivity, accurate technical illustration tools, and expansive file compatibility. Get right to work in a customizable environment with pen and touch support, professional image editing, and advanced standards compliance.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 is the easiest and fastest technical illustration software to author visual communication projects in a technical world.
Now, you can create visually exceptional technical communication materials using a collection of powerful applications, all included in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020.
Exchange files with colleagues and clients with export capabilities to a broad range of over 100 file formats, including WebCGM, SVG, DWG, 3D PDF, EPS, and TIFF.
By providing tools that are easy to use and cost-effective, CorelDRAW Technical Suite helps organizations communicate the strengths of their products and services in the face of new industry pressures, such as reduced time-to-market and diverse globalization requirements.
- Automotive and Machinery. Transform complex designs and schematics into easily interpreted graphics and illustrations for technical documentation and illustrated parts catalogs (IPC).
- Aerospace and Defense. Create technical illustrations for printed and interactive electronic technical manuals (IETM) for assembly and maintenance instructions.
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC). Draw engineering plans, designs, and presentations.
- High-Tech and Telecommunications. Originate high-end technical illustrations and schematics.
- Energy, Oil, and Gas. Deliver optimized technical illustrations for plant engineering and construction.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 includes Main Applications:
- Corel DESIGNER 2020 – Precise technical illustration
- CorelDRAW 2020 – Vector illustration and page layout
- PHOTO-PAINT 2020 – an Image editing
- Corel Font Manager – Font Exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW applications)
- Corel CONNECT – Content finder
- XVL Studio Corel Edition – 3D visualization and authoring
- Corel CAPTURE – Screen capture tools
- Corel AfterShot 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- XVL Player – interactive 3D viewing (plug-in)
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications – Task automation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications – Task automation and advanced macro projects
- Barcode Wizard – Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Duplexing Wizard – Guide for two-sided printing
- GPL Ghostscript – Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- 4,000 industry-standard symbols: Architectural, Electrical, General, Mechanical, and Tools
- 10,000 clipart and digital images
- 2,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 350+ templates, incl. 40+ technical ANSI, DIN, and ISO standard templates
- 2,000 vehicle templates
- Over 500 interactive frames and photo frames
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap Fills
What’s New in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020:
- NEW! Thick and Thin Lines
- NEW! Wrap tool
- NEW! Legless Callouts
- NEW! Automatic Hotspots
- NEW! Art Style effects
- NEW! Smart Selection Mask
- NEW! AI-powered upsampling
- NEW! JPEG artifact removal
- NEW! Non-destructive effects in Corel PHOTO-PAINT
- NEW! Variable Fonts support
- NEW! Numbered lists
- NEW! Collaboration workflow
- NEW! Comments docker
- ENHANCED! Callout tools
- ENHANCED! Enhanced isometric drawing tools
- ENHANCED! Hotspot capabilities
- ENHANCED! Halos on curves
- ENHANCED! Technical illustrations from 3D
- ENHANCED! Marketing graphics from 3D
- ENHANCED! Non-destructive bitmap effects
- ENHANCED! Transform docker
- ENHANCED! Create and apply styles
- ENHANCED! Object Styles and Style Sets
- ENHANCED! Corel Font Manager
- ENHANCED! Font list box
- ENHANCED! Bulleted lists
- ENHANCED! Find and Replace docker
- ENHANCED! Compatibility with latest file formats
- ENHANCED! AutoCAD.DWG / .DXF support
- ENHANCED! Native 3D CAD support (optional add-on)
- ENHANCED! Vectorization of scanned blueprints
- ENHANCED! CorelDRAW.app
- ENHANCED! PDF output
- ENHANCED! 3D PDF Publishing
- ENHANCED! CGM V4 (WebCGM, ATA Grexchange, ActiveCGM)
- ENHANCED! Performance
- ENHANCED! GPU accelerated vector preview
- ENHANCED! Design-templates
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 7.4 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
- DVD drive optional (for box installation);
- Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 2 GB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Technical Suite and access some of the included software components, online features, and content.
Size: 3.22 GB