Greenshot is a free, lightweight screenshot software program tool for Windows and Mac, optimized for productiveness. It gives full screenshots, the size of the area and window, and helps a number of picture codecs.
Greenshot is designed to allow you to avoid wasting a screenshot or part of the display screen to a file inside a second, and moreover, you will have the possibility to use textual content and shapes to the screenshot.
You can use Greenshot’s picture editor not just for screenshots. You also can open pictures for enhancing from a file or from a clipboard.
Greenshot is simple to grasp and configurable. Therefore it’s an environment-friendly tool for undertaking managers, software program builders, technical writers, testers, and anybody else creating screenshots.
This utility is revealed beneath GPL, i.e. you’ll be able to obtain and use this software program freed from cost, even in business surroundings.
- Quickly create screenshots of a specific area, window, or fullscreen. You may even seize full (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
- Easily annotate a spotlight, or obfuscate components of the screenshot.
- Export the screenshot in varied methods. Save to file, ship to the printer, copy to clipboard, connect to e-mail, ship Office applications. Moreover, you’ll be able to add to photograph websites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
- …and much more choices simplifying the creation of and work with screenshots day by day.
Changes in Greenshot 126.96.36.199:
- BUG-2235 Imgur authentication points attributable to Imgur API change
- BUG-2227 NullReferenceException when accessing the Imgur History
- BUG-2225 NullReferenceException when altering the color of the textual content
- BUG-2219 Korean is spelled incorrectly within the installer
- BUG-2213 NullReferenceException within the Freehand tool
- BUG-2203 ArgumentNullException within the Freehand tool
- BUG-2141 Imgur authentication points attributable to previous embedded IE
- BUG-2172 NullReferenceException when utilizing the speech bubble
- BUG-2246 Login points with the Atlassian Jira Cloud
- FEATURE-1064 Added CTRL+Backspace & CTRL+A to the textual content tool
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
Size: 1.70 MB