Home Plan Pro is designed to quickly and easily draw high-quality floor plans, site plans, and architectural designs.
Home Plan Pro provides a full array of graphic tool buttons to let you easily pick a tool or action. Once you choose a tool, Home Plan Pro tells you how to use it. You may use the mouse or keyboard, or both, to create your plan.
Home Plan Pro gives you many choices for printing your plans. You may select a specific scale, or elect to have your plan printed at the largest size that will fit on the paper you select.
While there are a number of impressive and powerful CAD programs available, they are more difficult to learn and use than Home Plan Pro. To preserve its intuitive ease of use and low cost, Home Plan Pro is not designed to compete with full-fledged CAD programs.
Home Plan Pro includes the home design tools you need
- Easily draw arcs, rectangles, circles, lines, and so forth.
- Use the mouse, keyboard, or a combination of both.
- Add scaled dimensions with two clicks.
- Insert doors and windows with equal ease.
- Zoom in or out with a click to work on detailed parts of the plan or to see the whole of it.
- Create Layers that you can make invisible or visible at a click
- Draw a plot plan using metes & bounds. Calculate the area and acreage.
Working with walls, which can be tricky, is a snap.
- Adjust thickness with a couple of clicks.
- Set the frame spacing with a click.
- Automatically fill walls with studs or a floor with joists.
- Cover walls with any of dozens of patterns or solid colors.
- With a click, select from hundreds of pre-drawn figures, such as furniture, bathroom and kitchen fixtures. Then drag your choice into position. A real time saver.
- Rotate and resize any figure with the mouse.
- Insert BMP, GIF, WMF, ICO, JPG images (many free images included).
New in Home Plan Pro 220.127.116.11
- Fix bug in Windows 10 when associating plan files with HPP
Size: 3.64 MB