HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen and full-screen games, and text capture (TextSnap) from places where normal text copy is not possible.
HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility – wrapped into one easy-to-use tool! It’s perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more.
Captures screens from full-screen games using DirectX/Direct3D technology. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use.
You can switch between modern “ribbon” interface shown on the image above, or traditional menu and toolbars. The optional HyperSnap portable setup allows you to install it on a portable disk (such as a USB key) and preserves all of your settings and customizations across machines.
HyperSnap v.8 is compatible with 32 bit and 64-bit releases of Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, and their corresponding Windows Server editions.
HyperSnap Top Features:
- The image captures from anywhere on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
- New and powerful image capture, editing, annotation, and manipulation tools.
- Objects drawn over images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted any time.
- A new native file format saves the objects drawn for further editing later. Or save a standard image and have the object “imprinted” permanently on them.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
NOTE TextSnap is no longer supported for new programs using accelerated graphics or running under Windows 8.
- Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX and Glide games.
- Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
- Automatic color substitution.
- Non-rectangular window capture.
- Button Capture. Perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
- Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and others. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
- Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks – will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
- Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
- Doubles as an effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
- Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want. Assign any keyboard shortcuts you like. Tear off menus to create instant toolbars. Even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
- Extended Window Capture function resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture – in one quick step, no auto-scrolling.
- Much, much more!
Changes in HyperSnap 8.16.16:
- Fix: while saving an image to a file and changing the color format (e.g. from 32 bits per pixel to 8 bpp), the resolution value was not preserved.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 24.59 MB
DOWNLOAD Hyper Snap 8.16.16