IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative graphic viewer for Windows. It is trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals.
IrfanView is a fast, simple freeware image viewer and editor that supports all major graphic formats, including BMP, DIB, JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, multipage TIFF, TGA, and more. In addition, it features drag-and-drop support, directory viewing, TWAIN support, slide shows, batch conversion, and modifications such as color depth, crop, blur, and sharpen. IrfanView is trying to create new and/or interesting features in its own way, unlike some other graphic viewers, whose whole “creativity” is based on feature cloning, stealing of ideas and whole dialogs from ACDSee and/or IrfanView!.
Some IrfanView Features:
- 32 and 64-bit version
- Many supported file formats (http://www.irfanview.com/main_formats.htm)
- Multi-language support
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Drag and drop support
- Fast directory view (moving through directory)
- Batch conversion (with image processing)
- Email option
- Multimedia player
- Print option
- Change color depth
- Scan (batch scan) support
- IPTC editing
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
- Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
- Lossless JPG rotation
- Many hotkeys
- Many command line options
- Many PlugIns
- Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like “I Agree” or “Evaluation expired”
- No registry changes without user action/permission!
- and much more…
Supported OS: Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Changes in IrfanView 4.52:
- Improved Paint PlugIn stability
- Support for DPX and CIN formats (DPX PlugIn, thanks to Patrick A. Palmer)
- Support for FLIF format (Free Lossless Image Format, PlugIn)
- Support for HEIF format (with installed HEVC extensions/codec, see Win10)
- New option in Advanced Batch dialog: Set minimal dimensions for resize
- Option to save settings in Canvas dialog
- Insert Text dialog: CTRL + click in image adds the text permanently
- Command line: /file pattern option: accepts multiple extensions (“*.jpg;*.png”)
- Improved support for high DPI displays
- Improved JPG2000 format loading
Size: 14.27 MB