LightWave 3D 2018 is a complete modeling, animation and rendering solution.
Its native renderer is unparalleled and serves as the centerpiece in the production pipeline of many facilities both large and small. Render nodes are free and set up is quite straightforward.
LightWave Modeler excels both as a subdivision surface and a polygonal modeler, fast, efficient and again, straightforward in functionality.
In addition, an industry leading node-based texturing and shading system allows you to create any look you desire – quickly and easily.
LightWave 3D 2018 is the perfect combination of power, speed and value. It is versatile enough for any application from award-winning visual effects to stunning hi-res print graphics, dynamic video games, powerful motion graphics and more.
LightWave 3D 2018 offers modeling, animation, dynamics, volumetric rendering, particle effects and a motion picture quality rendering engine with unlimited render nodes making LightWave the centerpiece of the most cost effective 3D production pipelines in the world.
New Features in LightWave 3D 2018:
- Physically Based Rendering System
- Render and Light Buffers
- New Volumetric Engine
- OpenVDB Support
- New Lighting Architecture
- Surface Editor, Material Nodes and Surface Preview
- Virtual Reality Camera
- Modifier Stack and Nodal Modifiers
- New Cel Shader and Enhanced Edge Rendering
- More Integrated FiberFX
- Layout-based Parametric Shapes
- Enhanced OpenGL
- Physically Based OpenGL
- Noise Reduction Filter
- New Modeler Features
• UDIM Support • Per-Object Interpolated / Brute Force • Floating Viewports • Render Presets • Preview Render Pass • Multi-Selection Editing of Modifiers • Improved Render Progress View • Fixed Autokey Mode • Improved Layer Tools in Modeler • Proportional Scaling in Layout • Image Viewer RGBA Channel Toggle • Image Viewer / VPR Normalize Display Toggle • Viewport Numeric Readout for Move and Scale • Preset Shelf Improvements • New Network Render Controller
Size: 261 MB