progeCAD 2018 Professional is an AutoCAD compatible 2D/3D CAD application that works with AutoCAD DWG files from AutoCAD 2.5 through AutoCAD 2017! The best solution for AEC, MCAD and all generic CAD usages.
progeCAD 2018 Professional is general-purpose 2D and 3D design software useful for CAD field and concept sketch. It offers very high compatibility with AutoCAD and Direct Modeling in native .dwg. progeCAD 2018 Professional offers the new amazing features: New advanced Render, SHAPE Import, User interface improvement, perspective image correction and other new features…
progeCAD’s original format, DWG, ensures a complete compatibility with AutoCAD WITHOUT ANY FILE CONVERSION and without losing any critical information. Lets you export drawing files both in DWG and DXF drawing file formats.
The interface of progeCAD 2018 Professional is complete with the “AutoCAD – Like” Classic icon and Ribbon menus and “AutoCAD – Like” commands.
The software offers more CAD functions than AutoCAD LT or TurboCAD Pro at a fraction of the price of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or Microstation.
The software is useful for CAD field and concept sketch, electrical schematics, building construction, AEC architectural, civil, structural, mechanical and industrial engineering, carpentry RFI and “as con” drawings, MCAD mechanical layout, home kitchen and bath floor plan, property survey and landscape drawing to ANSI DIN and ISO standards.
progeCAD 2018 Professional Highlights:
- Ease of use. Anybody familiar with AutoCAD can immediately use progeCAD without any training. progeCAD 2018 also provides a lot of exclusive tools to improve your productivity on project development.
- Always updated with iCARE
- progeCAD Cloud. Save and open drawings on Cloud! Makes easy for you to reach any of your drawings wherever you are.
- EasyArch 3D. The automated architectural plugin to increase productivity in house and interior design and remodeling. Works in 2D and 3D modes.
- Ribbon User Interface. progeCAD 2018 offers the new Windows Ribbon-style UE customizable through CUI files along with the Classic menu. The User may switch between the Classic and Ribbon-based menus.
- PDF import and export. Conversion of PDF files in editable DWG CAD drawings with Layers support. DWG drawings export and print out in PDF and the PDF/A standard.
- Native 64-bit and Multicore support. Large drawing files handling is more efficient on 64-bit machines, while performance when opening/regenerating progeCAD drawings is 1.5 – 3 times enhanced on multi-core computers.
- iCADLib, Block Libraries Management. progeCAD’s powerful module for Blocks management includes over 22.000 blocks.
progeCAD 2018 Professional New Features:
- New Render engine based on Artisan. New integration with Artisan Renderer (free included). The Render allows you to create a photorealistic image of your model quickly using a wide range of pre-set materials and lighting setups combined with the ability to create custom lights and realistic materials.
- ESRI-SHAPE Import. New commands to import SHAPE (ESRI) files with geometry and its attributes into DWG drawings.
- Superhatch Command. Create hatch patterns from images, blocks, external references (xrefs) and wipeouts
- In-place Editor for Text and Multiline Text. The new multiline text editor allows you to edit multiline text in place. However, not all multiline text features are implemented in the new editor.
- PDF Print with Layers. Create high quality PDF files from drawings (with layers!). progeCAD Professional prints PDF files with the same Layer structure of a drawing. The layers can be set on/off in the PDF document using Adobe Reader.
- Improved PDF Export. Export to 2D .pdf files now includes new compression modes, image clipping and gradient hatches
- Improved PointCloud import (.pcg, .isd, .xyz, .ply, .las, .laz)
- Perspective image correction. Thanks to the new plugin, photos insertion is easy and intuitive, with the ability to correct their perspective through the multi-point system.
- New Array dialog
- XREF and Locked layers Fading. Controls the dimming for Xref entities and entities on locked layers
- Fade control with RefEdit command
Now progeCAD supports the XFADECTL system variable, controls the amount of fading within a reference being edited in place.
- New interface for RefEdit command
- 3D Connection SpaceMouse support. progeCAD now supports the 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse. The 3D Mouse allows to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate models while selecting with your traditional mouse. This unique two-handed workflow makes design work more comfortable and efficient.
- Click on Options in Command line. String options on the command line can be selected with the mouse.
- Maximixe Viewport. The command allow to maximize and minimize Viewports. With this command you temporarily expand the current Viewport to Model Space and when you go back to Paper Space the position and the scale of the objects in the Layout viewport remain unchanged.
- Default Layers. Predefined layers for dimensions and hatches
- Hatch Transparency. Define the level of transparency for new hatches.
- 3D solids Sub Entity selection. Selection of Faces and Edges on 3D objects with the CTRL button and click.
- TEXTFRONT Command. The command brings all texts to the front.
- Improved compatibility with Microstation files Directly open your DGN files
- Import and Open new Microstation file formats (.dgnlib,.rdl,.cel)
- Object Snap on Underlay files (PDF, DWF and DGN)
- Improved Underlay objects: For .pdf, dwg, and .dgn underlays, new support includes monochrome, fade, background color adjust, show, and show clipped properties
- Lock the location for Floating or Docked Toolbars
- Contextual Ribbons for Text, Multiline Text, Image entities and the Refedit command
- Pin Lock for Ribbon panel
- Workspaces options management
- Commands ISOLATEOBJECTS and UNISOLATEOBJECTS – HIDEOBJECTS. ISOLATEOBJECTS temporarily hides the display of all entities except those you select. The entities are displayed in the current view. All other entities are temporarily hidden. HIDEOBJECTS temporarily hides selected objects in the current view. All other objects are visible. UNISOLATEOBJECTS displays entities previously hidden with ISOLATEOBJECTS or HIDEOBJECTS
- Possible to associate a Default Template to the QNEW command
- New CACHEFILES will externally cache layout data to enhance layout switching performance and memory usage
- CHANGEBLOCK. The new command for editing single block instances
- CENTERMARK command (Express)
- New XDWGFADECTL. Controls the dimming for all DWG Xref entities.
- Add Slope linetypes for topographic drawings (Express)
- Improve LOFT command
- Rename Command. The new Rename command with an advanced interface
- Improved ETRANSMIT command
- DIMBREAK command
Size: 483.87 MB