ScreenHunter Pro 7 is an award-winning solution to all-in-one image capture, print, edit, and video recording. It’s the total capture solution to save you time and boost productivity.
Also with auto-scroll web pages, auto-capture, webcam, and video screen capture. It captures what you see as an image even whilst recording.
It has an easy-to-use interface. All the features are visible in 4 easy-to-use tabs, so everyone from beginners to professionals can use ScreenHunter Pro 7.
The process is simple, the options are easy to manage, and the results are flawless. Powerful and intelligent, ScreenHunter Pro has proven to be an incomparable helper of your business.
The software supports full screen capture up to 6K for multiple monitors and records 4K videos for a single monitor. Supports frame rate up to 100 fps.
Using DirectX lets ScreenHunter Pro 7 produce professional-quality videos. It is a perfect tool for recording movies and courses online.
Moreover, the program captures and records windows covered by another window or even minimized windows. Optimal for automatic or scheduled captures and recording.
In addition, you can show your webcam anywhere at any given time, so you can integrate it into your recording the way you want.
ScreenHunter Pro 7 is the most advanced version with all the necessary tools included for your screen capture needs. It’s the total capture solution to save you time and boost productivity. With this tool, you can capture screen to image or PDF files, immediately see the benefits of numerous time-saving features and deliver the highest quality screenshots. As well, it offers easy-to-use user interface and maximum flexibility for a more interactive capture experience.
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1089:
- Fixed cursor in full-screen capture
- Fixed cursor being captured twice with fixed size capture
- Improved to save JPG, GIF files faster on high-resolution 4K monitors
- Fixed emailing issues on latest Windows 10
- Improved to automatically stop recording when there is low disk space
- In delayed capture/recording, when the CaptureNow/RecordNow button is clicked, it shows the count-down timer too, the same as a hotkey is pressed. Click the button again to capture right away.
- Made the maximum recording screen size to 4096p.
- Made initial recording sound from speakers as default, not the mic and speakers together.
- Improved to capture and record large cursors (mouse pointers) on Windows 10 (2019 Update)
- Improved controls, font and buttons when scaled on 4K monitors
- You can also use CaptureNow to capture during recording
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 130.56 MB