Screenshot Captor Software is a best-in-class program for grabbing, manipulating, annotating, and sharing screenshots. This tool offers so many great features that can greatly improve your workflow.
Screenshot Captor Software uses a new approach and tries to attract new users by offering them more than just simple snipping tools. Taking a screenshot can be obviously done through some predefined shortcuts but at the same time, the user also has the option to change them with some more handy key combinations. The application excels in the post-capturing chapter, offering a bunch of editing tools that could come in quite handy.
For example, you can add special effects to the just-made screenshot, such as blur and glow, add caption text to the image, adjust colors, add shadows, create a border around the image or even upload it on the Internet.
Screenshot Captor Software features:
- Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention; stays out of your way until you need it.
- Super easy to add and edit callout arrows and text boxes.
- Easy automatic or on-demand uploading of screenshots to image hosting services; easy emailing of screenshots to your friends and colleagues.
- Take snapshots from webcams; record video with the ESR addon.
- New optional quick-capture docking bar and post-capture action dialog.
- Full set of scanner acquisition tools and scanner image correction.
- Perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects.
- The most powerful scrolling capture tool in the field.
- Great special effects, including automatic active window enhancement, ragged edge splicing, pixelation, smart text removal, and many more.
- Smart autonaming of files, easy renaming and format conversion; automatic image file versioning.
- Ability to embed textual comments in files or add attractiv captions to images and printouts.
- Unsurpassed multi-monitor support and lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows Object, Scrolling Capture. Each mode has a customizable hotkey for quick access.
- Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
- Sidebar thumbnail file browser provides full shell operations, drag and drop support, and right-click actions on screenshots.
- Deluxe thumbnail maker and watermarker.
- Optional quick capture docking bar and post-capture dialog make taking screenshots fast and easy.
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit).
Changes in Screenshot Captor Software 4.29.0:
- [Improvement] Region select mode is now much more responsive
- [Improvement] Region select mode now shows region size much more clearly
- [Improvement] Region select mode crosshairs are now easier to see on a variety of backgrounds.
- [Improvement] When copying image (or region) to clipboard that has alpha transparency, the alpha transparency is preserved.
- [New Feature] New menu item in Objects menu to save current image or region into the MyClipart folder for reuse as a clipart object.
- [New Feature] New right-click context menu in clipart panel to browse current clipart directory with file explorer (useful for managing/renaming MyClipart files).
- [Improvement] Fixed-size region captures now use same capture mode as region-select mode, just starting out in selection-move mode; so now all of the region select mode features and hotkeys are available (use ‘1’-‘9’ to choose from preset sizes, use ‘r’ key to toggle region mode, etc.)
- [New Feature] Hold alt key while dragging second corner of region in region capture mode to preserve aspect ratio.
- [BugFix] It’s possible that jpg “Date Created”, normally left blank by SC, could be set to values photo loaded by SC.
- [Improvement] The common default screenshot directory folder is now added near top of GoTo/MoveTo directory lists at startup.
Size: 8.45 MB