Screenshot Captor Software is a best-in-class program for grabbing, manipulating, annotating, and sharing screenshots. This tool offers so many great features that can greatly improve your workflow.
Screenshot Captor Software uses a new approach and tries to attract new users by offering them more than just simple snipping tools. Taking a screenshot can be obviously done through some predefined shortcuts but at the same time, the user also has the option to change them with some more handy key combinations. The application excels in the post-capturing chapter, offering a bunch of editing tools that could come in quite handy.
For example, you can add special effects to the just-made screenshot, such as blur and glow, add caption text to the image, adjust colors, add shadows, create a border around the image or even upload it on the Internet.
Screenshot Captor Software features:
- Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention; stays out of your way until you need it.
- Super easy to add and edit callout arrows and text boxes.
- Easy automatic or on-demand uploading of screenshots to image hosting services; easy emailing of screenshots to your friends and colleagues.
- Take snapshots from webcams; record video with the ESR addon.
- New optional quick-capture docking bar and post-capture action dialog.
- Full set of scanner acquisition tools and scanner image correction.
- Perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects.
- The most powerful scrolling capture tool in the field.
- Great special effects, including automatic active window enhancement, ragged edge splicing, pixelation, smart text removal, and many more.
- Smart autonaming of files, easy renaming and format conversion; automatic image file versioning.
- Ability to embed textual comments in files or add attractiv captions to images and printouts.
- Unsurpassed multi-monitor support and lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows Object, Scrolling Capture. Each mode has a customizable hotkey for quick access.
- Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
- Sidebar thumbnail file browser provides full shell operations, drag and drop support, and right-click actions on screenshots.
- Deluxe thumbnail maker and watermarker.
- Optional quick capture docking bar and post-capture dialog make taking screenshots fast and easy.
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit).
Changes in Screenshot Captor Software 4.27.3:
- [Help] Added new help topic on region select mode.
- [Improvement] Much faster and smoother region capture mode keyboard nudge operation.
- [Improvement] Added ‘T’ shortcut in region capture mode to toggle controlling corner (useful for nudging and adjusting region).
- [Improvement] Tweaked the detection of a simple left-click in region capture mode to avoid spurious case where a single click was interpreted as a drag and release capture in region capture mode.
- [Improvement] Added ‘R’ shortcut in region capture mode to switch to fixed sized region move mode.
- [Improvement] Added ability to quickly select preset region sizes in region capture mode using your favorite and last sizes, using keys 0-9.
- [New Feature] Auto selection adjustment (under Edit Menu) — will resize (both and expand and shrink) the current selection region to tightly fit the foreground contents on a solid background. Great for isolating GUI controls, windows, etc.; New toolbar menu item for this command, and shortcut key ‘a’ in editor.
- [New Feature] In main editor, use keys 0-9 to select from MyFavorite region sizes (0 to unselect).
- [BugFix] Pixelation effects grid borders were sometimes off by one pixel.
- [BugFix] Sorting by name in thumbnail panel was not working.
- [Improvement] Speed of sorting thumbnail panel has been improved.
- [BugFix] Eliminated unnecessary long delay after closing options panel and performing other operations that effected the thumbnail panel (sorting, etc.).
- [BugFix] Active screenshot (position) in screenshot thumbnail panel was being lost after closing options or performing some other menu operations.
- [BugFix] Ragged/splice effects dialog was not remembering choice of affected edges.
- [Improvement] New option for post-capture pop-up dialog, you can choose whether the main app should stay minimized when you hit enter from the post-capture pop-up dialog if it was already minimized when you triggered the capture, or should always show the main window afterwards (previously the default).
- [Improvement] When copying a selected region to clipboard or saving a selected region as a separate file (see toolbar button and save menu for this handy operation), it will now properly save alpha transparency if the selection is non rectangular (for example made using lasso selection or auto adjust region action). This can be useful for selecting a gui element on screen and pasting it back as an object that can be moved and manipulated.
Size: 8.44 MB