TechSmith SnagIt 2021 is the award-winning screen-capture software that helps you capture great looking images and videos with just a few clicks.
Using TechSmith Snagit 2021, you can select and capture anything on your screen, then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file or share it immediately by e-mail or IM. Easily customize any screenshot with effects, or show off what’s important with TechSmith Snagit’s markup tools. You can also create quick videos by recording your screen. Capture and Edit Images. Grab your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or app and mark it up with loads of effects.
Record a Video of Your Screen. Quickly show anything on your screen by recording a video. And you can even trim out any parts you don’t need.
Save your files to your computer, send them directly to Google Drive, Microsoft Office, or any of TechSmith Snagit’s other sharing options.
Features of TechSmith Snagit 2021:
- Scrolling Capture. Quickly capture everything on the page even if it’s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Video Capture. Sometimes It’s easier to talk things through. Create, narrate, and trim quick videos of your screen for demos, feedback, reviews, and more.
- TechSmith Fuse. Capture beyond your desktop. Get TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone to send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor
- Video Trimming. Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end, or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Step Tool. Quickly highlight a series of steps in TechSmith Snagit 2021. Each click applies to the next number in the series. Your sizes and styles stay the same so you can easily keep a consistent look to your projects.
- Stamps. Personalize your images with graphics specifically designed for screen captures. Get them straight from Snagit, or download more here
- Special Effects. Add effects like border, shadow, and perspective to your entire capture. Or, create your own custom style.
- Fast and Easy Sharing. You share content across many platforms every day. Snagit connects your images and videos with the accounts you already use for a fast and easy workflow.
- Google Drive Integration. Upload your images and videos into Google Drive to give your viewers access from any web browser or mobile device. You can also import files into Snagit instantly from Google Drive.
- Multi-platform Support. Snagit is one product on two platforms. The software key will unlock both Snagit on Windows and Snagit on Mac, so no matter what system you’re using you’ll be able to get your work done.
- Multiple File Formats. Snagit lets you save your images and videos in a variety of file formats. The default file type is PNG, but you can save to JPG, GIF, PDF, and more from within the Snagit editor.
Additional Features in TechSmith Snagit 2021 for Windows:
- Library. Quickly find past captures without wasting time digging for them. All of your captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time.
- Profiles. Work faster by saving your capture settings as a profile. Set up profiles to automatically remember capture settings, add effects, or send to a specific destination after capture.
- Custom Deployment. If you’re an IT or system administrator you can customize and deploy Snagit to fit your needs. Configure the MSI, REG settings, or take advantage of a COM server.
Changes in TechSmith Snagit 2021.1.0:
Features and Functionality
- Users can apply Effects to floating images, in addition to the background image
- The Copy All button animates to confirm content has been copied
- When the user moves a magnified image with no border, Snagit shows a temporary border for convenience
- When the user creates a new image from content with transparency on the Clipboard, the new image will have a transparent background
- Template Settings include a new option to automatically scale images placed in template drop zones
- Template footers now include the author’s name
- When the user resizes Template sections, Snagit automatically resizes some related objects to maintain a clean look
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
- Fixed auto-scrolling for the latest version of Firefox
- Fixed an issue where Canvas color defaulted to black instead of transparent in some situations
- Fixed an issue where certain sizes of the Snagit Editor window cause flashing icons and slow performance
- Fixed bugs related to Pen tool smoothing
- Fixed an issue where the Library zoom level reset after the user opened a new capture and then returned to the Library
- Fixed an issue with incorrect section numbering in certain Templates
- Fixed other small bugs in some Templates
- Fixed an issue to keep correct layer order (“z-order”) when the user pastes an image into another image
- IT Administrators: Fixed an issue where Snagit rejected incorrectly formatted keys during deployment
- Fixed numerous text truncation and control spacing issues for French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and Japanese versions
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Size: 604.06 MB