WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
It can automatically enhance the capture with a smooth drop shadow effect, add a watermark, change the coloring and optionally save as a new file or copy it to the clipboard. Other features include support for Vista Aero effects, image rotation, advanced auto-saving, image scaling, send by email (MAPI), keyboard shortcuts and more…
WinSnap can save images in PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF and JPG format.
- Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
- WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows!
- Unique “Application” mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
- Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
- Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
- Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
- Make all this work with one 100-kb application – smaller than Paint!
- Flexible screen capture capabilities
- Professional shadow effects and powerful image processing
- Basic canvas transformations
- Aero Glass capturing with shadows and transparencies
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
- Work faster with configurable External Tools
- Easy Web publishing and E-mail dispatch
- Advanced save and copy options
- Keyboard and mouse control
- Multilingual user interface
- Small and fast for an image editor
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
What is new in WinSnap 4:
- Capture Native Aero Shadows
- Arrows, Rectangles and Annotations
- In-Place Color Effects
- Smart Image Crop
- Copy/Paste Images with Transparency
- Improvements on the User Interface
Changes in Version 4.6.3 :
- Fixed behavior of “Open with” shell command
- Updated language files: Danish
- Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
Size: 4.75 MB