WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want. And when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build-in Publish tool).
The ‘Responsive Web Design‘ tool allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout. Each is optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar, you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
A breakpoint is separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for the specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 Key Features
- Responsive Web Design. Built-in support for layout grid, flexbox, CSS grid or fixed layouts with breakpoints
- Web Fonts. Easily add Google Fonts and other Web Fonts to your website.
- Animations. Add amazing pre-made animations and transitions or create your own animations. More than 150 pre-defined animations are included.
- Pre-made Blocks. Use pre-made blocks to quickly get started. More than 150 blocks are available!
- Forms Tools. Send Emails, Upload Files, Store Data in MySQL or CSV, Auto Responder, Password Protect Pages, Form Validation, Conditions/Calculations
- Images and Media. Image filters, shapes, galleries, carousels, lightboxes, rollover animations, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 Video/Audio
- Icon Libraries. Support for Font Awesome, Material Icons, and many other icon libraries
- Navigation. Navigation buttons, drop-down menus, fullscreen menu, mega menu, panel menu, breadcrumb, pagination and much more!
- Extensions. Hundreds of extensions to add extra functionality to the software. Including slideshows, navigation, audio/video, webshops, data viewers, etc.
Desktop publishing for the web, build websites as easy as drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, text, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs, etc), animations, effects, and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, drop-down menus, site tree, slide menus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners, etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and SVG support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non-web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box-shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.1.0:
- Fixed: Text Menu does not remember ‘responsive’ option.
- Fixed: Text with ‘Enable Responsive Fonts’ uses line-height of default view in breakpoints.
- Improved: Moved preloader before scripts at the end of the page.
- Improved: Panel Menu – Button Icon will now also be published as SVG if ‘Publish navigation icons as SVG image’ is enabled.
- Improved: Panel Menu – Button Icon now supports all Icon Libraries (in addition to FontAwesome/Material Icons).
- Improved: Added ‘-WebKit-appearance: none’ to buttons, so Safari will render the buttons as intended.
- Improved: Metadata of images in the photo gallery is now loaded on demand. This solves an issue where images are not displayed when the metadata is corrupt.
- Improved: Added ‘Unsplash Photo’ icon to the toolbox, so you can quickly drag & drop an Unsplash Photo to the page.
- Improved: Added ‘Full Width’ property to checkbox and radio button (for use in Layout Grids).
- Improved: Added the ability to set the text padding in Shapes for each side separately.
- Improved: The ‘About Box’ now displays the email address that was used to activate the license.
- Improved: Font fine-tuning in the text properties now supports 2 digits after the decimal point.
- Improved: Added a warning message at startup when the application detects that Direct2D is out-of-date (d2d1.dll should be >= 6.2)
- New feature: Added ‘video’ option to Carousel background settings.
- New feature: Added ‘Allow full-screen’ option to the Inline Frame object. Enables content in an inline frame to be displayed in full-screen mode.
- New feature: Added ‘Preloader’ and ‘Lightbox’ to Site Properties.
- New feature: Added ‘Preloader’ and ‘Lightbox’ to multi-page properties to apply them to selected pages only.
- New feature: Added the ability to target objects on master/embedded pages in Events.
- New feature: Added ‘Enable Direct2D rich text rendering’ option in Tools -> Options -> User Interface.
- New feature: Added the ability to set the alpha value of Roll Over Text background (in addition to the opacity).
- New feature: Added support for export to Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder 7.x format. Now also available in the 64-bit version!
- New feature: Added conditional properties to extensions for developers (requires Extension Builder 6.3). This adds the ability to show, hide, enable or disable other properties/categories based on the selected value of the option property.
- New feature: Added the ability to change the text of Wizard buttons (Previous, Next, Finish)
- New feature: Added ‘Sort’ option to the Animation Manager. An easy way to sort animations by name.
- New feature: Added Shape Divider support to Page Header and Page Footer.
- New feature: Added events support to the Horizontal Line object.
- New feature: Added ‘Cookie Expire Days’ property to Toast. Specifies the maximum age in days for the cookie to remember the visibility state of the Toast.
- WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 has more than 200 new features and improvements!
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 28.76 MB