WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want. And when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build-in Publish tool).
The ‘Responsive Web Design‘ tool allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout. Each is optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar, you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
A breakpoint is a separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for the specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 Key Features
- Responsive Web Design. Built-in support for layout grid, flexbox, CSS grid or fixed layouts with breakpoints
- Web Fonts. Easily add Google Fonts and other Web Fonts to your website.
- Animations. Add amazing pre-made animations and transitions or create your own animations. More than 150 pre-defined animations are included.
- Pre-made Blocks. Use pre-made blocks to quickly get started. More than 150 blocks are available!
- Forms Tools. Send Emails, Upload Files, Store Data in MySQL or CSV, Auto Responder, Password Protect Pages, Form Validation, Conditions/Calculations
- Images and Media. Image filters, shapes, galleries, carousels, lightboxes, rollover animations, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 Video/Audio
- Icon Libraries. Support for Font Awesome, Material Icons, and many other icon libraries
- Navigation. Navigation buttons, drop-down menus, fullscreen menu, mega menu, panel menu, breadcrumb, pagination and much more!
- Extensions. Hundreds of extensions to add extra functionality to the software. Including slideshows, navigation, audio/video, webshops, data viewers, etc.
Desktop publishing for the web, build websites as easy as drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, text, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs, etc), animations, effects, and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, drop-down menus, site tree, slide menus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners, etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and SVG support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non-web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box-shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.0:
- Fixed: Issue with Inline Frame page type selection.
- Fixed: Implemented an automatic fix for elements without a valid parent.
- Fixed: Photo Gallery thumbnail selection not displayed.
- Fixed: ‘Clone and Hide’ do not work with text when Direct2D is enabled.
- Fixed: Text in a flex container should not include height in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Issue with text area height and bootstrap validation.
- Improved: Tooltips and Card/Popover now automatically synchronize the target ID, when it has been renamed.
- Improved: Added the ability to search Unicode words in the CMS.
- Improved: Height calculation for overlay images in cards.
- Improved: Breakpoints in Menubar, Mega Menu, Panel Menu, Responsive Menu, and Text Menu now work separately from page breakpoints.
- Improved: Pressing ‘space’ key in the Object Manager will now toggle the visibility state of the selected item. Also, added support for SHIFT+click.
- Improved: Instagram will end support for the Legacy API on March 31, 2020. We have implemented a workaround so you can continue to display Instagram images in the Photo Gallery and SlideShow: To activate the new functionality, simply leave the ‘Instagram token’ field empty. Note: the new API supports a maximum of 12 Instagram images!
- Improved: Upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.1.5. More details: https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/ … angelog.md
- New feature: Implemented responsive fonts for Themeable Menu and Responsive Menu.
- New feature: The Carousel object can now be controlled via events: media play, media stop, slideshow next, slideshow previous
- New feature: Added support for CKEditor 5. Create \Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\cms\ckeditor\ copy ‘ckeditor.js’ to the folder.
- WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 has more than 200 new features and improvements!
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 30.76 MB