The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML.
Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want. And when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar, you can execute basic commands like Create a new website, Open an existing website, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
The ‘Responsive Web Design’ tool allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout. Each is optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
A breakpoint is separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for a specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 Key Features
- Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
- No HTML knowledge required! Just drag and drop objects to the page!
- Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
- Template support (100+).
- HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
- Slideshows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
- Navigation bars, Menu bar, and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build websites as easy as Drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, text, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects, and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, drop-down menus, site tree, slide menus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and SVG support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non-web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Stretchable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
- Flex Grid – Introduces a new way of designing responsive web pages based on the CSS Grid Layout
- Cards – A card is a lightweight, flexible content container. With header, footer, a wide variety of content and powerful display options.
- Login Tools – Added avatars images, user roles, redesigned admin with search and pagination
- Responsive Menus – New Overlay Menu, and many improvements to Panel Menu, Themable Menu, Mega Menu etc
- Google Fonts Manager – Preview and install Google Fonts directly from within the application.
- Structured Data – Provide a better browsing experience for users on your website and in search engines, and improve your SEO with the built-in JSON-LD generator.
- Icons Fonts – Added support for custom Icon Fonts Libraries. Add your own icon libraries or third-party icon sets.
- And Much More! – New Wizard object, Flexible Carousel, Site Search improvements, new master page functionality etc.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Change in WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.3.1
- Fixed: Duplicated hidden form fields in flex container.
- Improved: Font size in Object HTML/Page HTML is now DPI aware.
- Improved: Alpha slider rendering in color picker with High DPI.
- Improved: Navigation bar image scaling is now DPI aware.
- Improved: Added support for OverlayMenu in master pages.
- Improved: The Flex Grid editor now indicates when you are typing a duplicated name, to prevent property merging.
- Improved: Implemented several performance improvements for generating HTML from the text.
Size: 10.76 MB