The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML.
Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want. And when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
The ‘Responsive Web Design’ tool allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout. Each is optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
A breakpoint is separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for a specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 Key Features
- Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
- No HTML knowledge required! Just drag and drop objects to the page!
- Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
- Template support (100+).
- HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
- Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
- Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
What’s New in WYSIWYG Web Builder 14:
- Flex Grid – Introduces a new way of designing responsive web pages based on CSS Grid Layout
- Cards – A card is a lightweight, flexble content contianer. With header, footer, a wide variety of content and powerful display options.
- Login Tools – Added avatars images, user roles, redesigned admin with search and pagination
- Responsive Menus – New Overlay Menu, and many improvement to Panel Menu, Themable Menu, Mega Menu etc
- Google Fonts Manager – Preview and install Google Fonts directly from within the application.
- Structered Data – Provide a better browsing experience for users on your website and in search engines, and improve your SEO with the built-in JSON-LD generator.
- Icons Fonts – Added support for custom Icon Fonts Libraries. Add your own icon libraries or third-party icon sets.
- And Much More! – New Wizard object, Flexible Carousel, Site Search improvements, new master page functionality etc.
Change in WYSIWYG Web Builder 14
- Fixed: Extra quote in Overlay Menu
- Fixed: Line position in floating layers.
- Fixed: Issue with Replace ID 1234xxxxx to a1234xxxxx
- Improved: Added flexbox support to CMS View.
- Improved: ‘Login Name’ no longer shows a broken image when the avatar is not set.
- Improved: Rendering speed of layer/layout grid ‘ondragover’ highlighting.
- Improved: Implemented responsive text alignment for Heading, Editbox, Text Area and Label.
- Improved: Implemented responsive menu alignment for CSS menu, Breadcrumb, Pagination, Text menu, Overlay Menu and Responsive Menu.
- New feature: Added the possibility to set the maximum dimensions of the avatar image in login signup.
- New feature: Added alpha support to CSS Menu border color (menu items).
- New feature: Added ‘alignment’ property to Pagination menu.
- New feature: Added ‘border width’ property to Themeable Button.
- New feature: Added hard line-break support to Card text.
- New feature: Added ‘full width’ option to Horizontal Line. When set to false, the line can have a fixed width (instead of 100%).
- New feature: Added ‘box shadow’ to Heading object.
- New feature: Added ‘text shadow’ to Heading object.
- New feature: Added ‘padding’ to rollover layer (for use with floating children).
- New feature: Added the ability to add custom options to full page Carousel. For an overview of available options please visit: https://github.com/alvarotrigo/fullPage.js/#fullpagejs
- New feature: Added background overlay options to Flex Grid.
- New feature: Added the ability to use the Flex grid as a form (Properties->Form->Enable Form).
- New feature: Added ‘Default breakpoint’ template in Flex Grid editor. This option will apply the layout from the default breakpoint to the current breakpoint, so you do not have to redo it for all breakpoints.
Size: 10.2 MB