JDownloader 2 is a free, open-source download management tool with a huge community of developers that makes downloading as easy and fast as it should be. Users can start, stop or pause downloads, set bandwidth limitations, auto-extract archives, and much more.
It’s an easy-to-extend framework that can save hours of your valuable time every day! JDownloader is written completely in Java. It can import CCF, RSDF and the new DLC files.
The addon called „RemoteControl“ allows you to control remotely your JDownloader-client by doing so-called HTTP-requests.
In doing so you execute commands which are nothing else than URLs that will be called over the network protocol HTTP. This can be done by simply typing them into the address bar of a web browser or by (and that’s why this addon was made) other applications and scripts that can handle HTTP-requests.
JDownloader simplifies downloading files from One-Click-Hosters – not only for users with a premium account but also for users who don’t pay. It offers downloading in multiple parallel streams, captcha recognition, automated file extraction, and much more. Additionally, many “link encryption” sites are supported – so you just paste the “encrypted” links and JD does the rest.
- Platform independent. (Windows, Linux, Mac, ..)
- Runs on Java 1.5 or higher
- Complete Open-Source (GPL)
- 24-hour support
- DOWNLOAD several files at once
- DOWNLOAD with multiple connections
- JD has its own powerful OCR module
- Automatic extractor (including password list search) (Rar archives)
- Theme Support
- About 110 hoster and over 300 decrypt plug-ins
- Reconnect with JDLiveHeaderScripts: (1400 router supported)
- Web update
- The integrated package manager for additional modules (eg. Web interface, Shutdown)
Size: 24.3 MB