uGet (previously referred to as urlgfe) is a download manager. It allows you to categorize downloads and allows you to import downloads from HTML files. Every category has an independent configuration that may be inherited by every download in that category.
uGet is a multi-platform download manager for Linux, BSD, Android, and Windows. It is a lightweight but highly effective Open Source download manager with GTK+. It additionally comes packaged as a portable Windows application.
This application is designed in an approach in order that it automatically adjusts its look based mostly on the color scheme and icons of the operating system it’s installed on. Works with Light, Dark, and Hybrid themes immediately because of this adjustment mechanism.
uGet supports as much as 16 simultaneous connections PER download. It allows you to download files in lots of segments to extend download speeds. The app additionally places downloads right into a Queue to download as many, or as few files concurrently based mostly on user choice per category. Pause and Resume downloads allow you to quickly pause downloads without having to start the download from the start.
- CLIPBOARD MONITOR. Monitor numerous file types and any time you add them to your clipboard, uGet will prompt you to ask in case you’d wish to download these files.
- BATCH DOWNLOADS. Batch Downloads allow the user so as to add a limitless quantity of files in a batch to the queue for automatic downloading.
- DOWNLOADS QUEUE. Place downloads right into a Queue to control the number of files that may be downloaded concurrently. After a download finishes, then uGet will automatically start downloading the next file within the queue.
- ADVANCED DOWNLOAD CATEGORIES. Download Categories allow lots of control over a wide range of features together with Default Folders, Amount of Connections Used, Login Credentials, Amount of Active Downloads, Proxy Support, Speed Control, and far more.
- PAUSE/RESUME DOWNLOADS. Pause and Resume downloads allow you to quickly pause downloads without having to start the download from the start.
- MULTIPLE MIRRORS/SOURCES. Multiple mirrors (aka sources) allow you to download a single file from many various servers. And then merge them collectively after the download has been completed.
- AFTER COMPLETION OF ACTIONS. uGet allows you to inform the computer to carry out actions in any case downloads have been completed. These actions include Shutdown, Reboot, Sleep, Hibernate, or run a customized script.
- MULTIPLE PROTOCOLS. uGet allows you to download from a wide range of completely different protocols together with HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, BitTorrent, and Metalink.
- COMMAND-LINE / TERMINAL. uGet offers the ability to use the command-line (by way of a terminal) to download files fairly than solely using the graphic user interface.
- QUIET MODE. Using the Quiet Mode flag allows so as to add the downloads to a selected category automatically and start downloading automatically, skipping the dialog properties popup.
- KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS. uGet has a strong set of Keyboard Shortcuts that allow you to use and navigate the application window without using your mouse.
- FTP login and ANONYMOUS FTP. Supports downloading from anonymous FTP in addition to login support by way of Username and Password for personal/protected FTP servers.
Changes in uGet Download Manager 2.2.3:
- Add parser for YouTube just lately modified the field.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- Android 4.0.3 or later
Size: 9.76 MB